7

Taehyung POV

As i park the car i turn my head to see Jimin, and his expression is priceless. His face is glowing with joy, which makes me smile. 

"Okay lets get going" i say and he immediately takes his seat belt off and opens the door, wasting no time.

"c'mon daddy, your so slow" jimin says pulling my arm, trying to make me walk faster

"calm down baby, the amusement park isn't going any were." i say and chuckle as he only continues to pull me toward the entrance. 

He's so adorable and cute.

Authors POV 

They spent about couple hours going on a couple of rides, walking around,  getting sweets, and Taehyung winning Jimin a couple of prizes.

Jimin started to yawn and Taehyung figured the boy was tired.

Taehyung POV 

I notice Jimin was yawning and I'm guessing he's getting tired.

" Why don't we start going home baby? Its getting pretty late and the others should be coming home by now." i ask and he nodes in response while rubbing one of his eyes with is tiny little fist.

"Okay" i say as i grab one of his little hands and start to make our way to the exit, and to my car.

Time skip 

Once i park my car in front of our home, we both get out and to the front door, were i open it.

"Our there you guys are, i was to call you." Jin hyung said.

"Daddy!" jimin squeals as he see Jin hyung, and runs toward him, and hugs him.

"Hello baby" jin hyung says as he hugs Jimins waist while kissing Jimins head and looking back down at him. "where did you go with Taehyung?"Jin said "Oh daddy took me to amusement park, and won pwizes  for me!" Jimin said looking up to look at both me and jin hyung.

"Daddy can you pway wit me?" Jimin asked cutely. "Of course. where do you want to play?" jin asked while smiling at jimin.

"My room!" jimin said. "Alright then, lets go!" jin said while picking up jimin, and caring him upstairs to jimins room.

"Oh! i wanna come to!" I say, "Then come, no ones stoping you." Jin hyung says as Jimin just giggles, then i make my up the stairs to jimins room.

Authors POV

One by one everyone starts coming home from work. 

Jimin starts to hear people talking down stairs and figure its the rest of his daddy's. 

He gets up from the floor and makes his way down stairs to see all of his dadd's taking off there coats and shoes.

"Your all back!" jimin says as he runs to the person closest to him which was Jungkook, and hugged him. 

"yup, we're back, I missed you so much." Jung kook says as he hugs Jimin tight.

" i missed you too" Jimin said in the hug.

"What about me?" Hoseok said with his arms wide open for Jimin to come and hug him.

"I missed you too" Jimin said running to him and hugging him.

"And me?" Yoongi asked. "You too" jimin said hugging him.

"and i can't forget you too." Jimin said hugging Namjoon, before he could say anything.

Soon Jimin began to yawn and rub his eyes.

"Im sleepy" Jimin said as the others heart just melted.

"Here i'll take you to bed" Jungkook said as he walked over to Jimin and picked him up bridal style.

As jungkook got Jimin ready for bed, and about to leave, Jimin stopped him.

"Daddy can we cuddle?" Jimin asked. 

"Of course" Jungkook smiled at Jimin.

Jung kook got into bed with jimin, and brought him closer, and hold him by his waist.

"Goodnight daddy" jimin said softly. 

"Goodnight baby, i love you" Jungkook replied in a soft voice. 

Jimin only hummed in response as he drifted off to sleep, in Jungkooks arms.