18

Author POV

Jimin is scared of this guy but doesn't know what to do.

"N-no leave me alone.." Jimin says in a scared voice while tears start to role down his cheeks.

"C'mon baby you'll have a great time trust me" the man says as he grabs Jimin's arms pulling jimin up.

Jimin is starting to panic, he try's to pull his arms away from the man but the stranger is way to strong.

"P-please l-leave me alone..!" Jimin says now crying.

"Don't make me take you away forcefully" the man says now dragging jimin away.

The man starts walking away  dragging Jimin with him as he cried.

Author POV

The rest of the members ended splitting up to try and find Jimin.

everyone was in a rush running around looking everywhere Jimin could have possibly gone to but no one found him. After about 10 minutes they ended all meeting at the end of street.

Yoongi"I'm guessing no one found him.." Every one shakes their head.

Jungkook"I can't believe this happened.."

Taehyung"well none of this would have happened if Yoongi didn't loose his temper and punch the guy."

Yoongi"on shut up" The two were about to start another argument but Jin interrupted them.

Jin"guys shut up we don't have time for this we need to find Jimin!"

Everyone becomes quiet thinking about the situation and that's when they hear something, a familiar voice.  They listen closely waiting to hear the voice again and thats when the voice comes again. They look at each other for a second and run to the voice knowing exactly who it is.

When they arrive they see Jimin being pulled by a random guy. Jung kook runs towards them punching the guy in the face while Taehyung pulls Jimin away. Everything happens so quick next thing you know Jungkook, Yoongi, and few other members are beating the guy while Jimin clings onto Taehyung while crying and being comforted by the other members.

Jin "I think that's enough guys" the guys stop beating up the guy once they see he's knocked out and look over at Jimin who's still crying a little.

——————————————————
Hello everyone I'm sorry I haven't updated is such a long time I've just been really busy and a lot has happened but I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!!
I'll try my best to update more often for you guys who really enjoy my story, thank you so much for those who enjoy reading my story it means a lot💜
Remember to stay safe everyone I love you guys!!💜💖💘