3

Authors POV

"So this is the little fluff ball you were talking about Jungkook?" Namjoon said as Jungkook showed everyone a picture of Jimin on his laptop, after searching all of jimin's information.

(The picture they are looking at)

"he's so cute and adorable i want him" Hoseok said, and everyone agreed with him.

"Well we could take him if we want, we are the riches people in south Korea. What we want we get, that's how it's alway been for us, how different is it with him." Yoongi said to all of the guys, s they all agree.

"Okay now we just need a plan on how to get him." Taehyung said

"We kidnap him?" Jung kook said and all agree.

"But first we need a suitable place for where our special little guest is going to sleep." Jin said.

----------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

"I'm gonna miss you!" i say as i hug Taemin trying not to cry.

Today Taemin is leaving to America and I'm sad, i don't him to go because its going to be a little lonely, but i also want him to go so i could try and be a little independent of myself, but i know thats going to be hard since i am a little, but still.

" I'm gonna miss you too jimin." Taemin said hugging my tighter.

"Well i should start heading to the airport i don't wanna be late." Taemin said

I hugged him tighter before letting go "okay, i don't want to be the cause for you being late." i say wiping the away the little bits of tears i have in the corner of my eyes.

I wave good by as he gets in the taxi and until i no longer see the car.

I sigh and walk back inside my apartment building. I feel a little sad but i know good things are about to come for me, so I'm a little happy now.

___________________________

well theres the third chapter, i feel like it's so cringe for those still reading thank you so much and i hope you enjoy ❤️