You know me?

So, you have had the biggest crush on the Zora Prince Sidon sine you were little, he never noticed you at all...being a prince and all. You were also a Hylian, who was orphaned at a young age and brought up by a kind Zora.

You were now grown up, still crushing on the prince and the prince still being too busy to notice you properly.

He had spoken to you a little bit, but that's usually when you're eating and the conversations are usually about how you are or what book you are reading.
You didn't really give him big answers for him to carry on the conversation so it ended in him saying he had papers to run through and leaving.

Well today was different in a sense, you had been having a rough day, so you decided to take a day off from friends or jobs or anything that caused hassle.
Grabbing a book you were reading at the time you climbed down the ladder that hardly anyone uses anymore and put the book in a waterproof plastic wallet before swimming to a bit of a marble surface under the huge pillars of Zora's Domain. You began to read the book you took with you once you got comfortable.

25 minuets had passed and you were still reading but you swore you heard a splash. You were surrounded by multiple waterfalls and giant human fish...so you took no notice.

You read some more...
And more...
And more...
Until you knew something or someone was there watching you.

You stood up, putting the book in your bag before shouting out, "Hello?!"

"Oh..um...hi" was your response, you watched in awe as the Princes head bobbed out of the surrounding water. Had he been under the water watching you all this time?
"Prince Sidon?" You asked shocked, completely forgetting your manners too.
By now Sidon had come out of the water and sat on the edge of the marble flooring next to you.

"I'm sorry for giving you a fright ____, but I noticed how you were gone and I got worried and I" before he could say another word you cut him off,

"Wait you noticed me? And was worried?!" Just about holding the will not to scream you fidgeted around trying not to go red.

"Of course! I look out for you daily!" He said, a bit surprised you hadn't noticed actually.
Now your jaw nearly hit the floor, had he? I mean he did always sit close, and he did actually always say hello everyday... but you were usually too embarrassed to say anything.

"____, do you think I don't care about you? I care about all of my people!" He said enthusiastically, this although made you sigh. So you weren't special...

"So..you look after everyone?" You asked with a small frown that Sidon definitely noticed. Before he could even think, he said " well I look after everyone but I watch over you more than anything..."

At this point you were just confused, was he treating you as one of the Zoras? Or someone special? Or was he just saying you were like a sister?

"I'm confused...what do you mean?" You asked slowly.

"Just...___...I like you, more than I like anyone else here in the Domain. Does that make sense?"

"Are you confessing Sidon..?" Going bright pink at this moment you started wiping away the sweat on your hands.

"I think so. If you'll have me I'll be yours I guess?" With a cute smile and a tilt of his large head you were sold! He was perfect! And bonus points he actually liked you!!

"Of course!!!!!" Nearly screaming you wrap your arms around him and gave him the biggest hug a Hylian of your size could manage.

"Awh ___ you're cute.." kissing your cheek, Sidon begins to tell you how he's always had a thing
for you, but felt awkward in conversations. Which isn't like him at all!

It was perfect! Like a dream come true and it wasn't even just your dream that came true, Sidon seemed 10x happier in the past 18 years of you knowing him.

Lets say many female Zoras (and some
Male) were quite jealous the first few weeks of you two being together...