Last night.

*Yawn*
I open my eyes and look at my surroundings, they are:
-A large balcony cut off by two HUGE white and blue double doors.
-Marble Blue flooring
-A side table, with a small lamp on it.
-A display of swords and the silverware you would see Prince Sidon or King Dorephan wear.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself. I felt comfortable in the bed and didn't want to actually get out, that and the floor looked awfully cold to my feet.

I turned over and saw no one. It looked like someone was there though, previously. Oh God...what did I do last night?!

I decided to get up and check where I was. After looking through the glass blue and white doors I can tell I was in Zora's Domain. So that's one relief.
After that I began to scan walls for pictures or drawings.

"Oh! Here's one.." I said to myself and scanned the wall. The photo was much higher than me so I got a stool and stood on it.

*Creaaak*

I didn't hear the main door slowly open and I didn't even seem to notice the 9ft Zora Prince I've had a crush on for years walk in either.

...

I just stayed there looking at the picture, and the picture beside that.
Sidon seemed to have brought breakfast for me as he just simply placed the tray of food on his side table and leaned against the wall you were looking at.

"Ahh!" I let out a small yell as the sight of his sudden hand and arm leaning over me shocked me a bit.
I turned around slowly on the stool and came face to face with the Zora prince.

He was better up close. He was always better up close.

"O-ohhh no." I stammered out some mumble jumble about not knowing where I was and that I would leave right away. I did all of that with a bright red face.

"Silly ____, do you not remember last night at the party? You did have a few drinks.." he pondered this out loud and picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

"A-ah! What are you d-doing?!" I closed my eyes tight shut, there's not point in hiding my blush now. You could see it from the deserts it was that red.

"Just putting you back on the bed. Don't keep yelling ___, the guards will come in." He smiled at my bashfulness and stroked my hair as he set me down in the middle of the huge bed.

"Don't you sleep in a water pool like the others?" I asked.
He shook his head and replied,

"Believe it or not but I only like to be in water when I swim. It just feels uncomfortable otherwise." He chuckled slightly and brought the tray over so it faced me directly.

"This looks lovely Prince Sidon, thank you."
I smiled sweetly at him and he seemed to blush a bit.

"You know you can call me Sidon...." he mumbled.

"Oh?" I gave a raised eyebrow look as my cheeks were filled with pancakes. How ladylike..

"Haha! That look is cute on you ___. But I was saying I don't want you to be formal with me. You definitely weren't formal with me yesterday..." he went red as he said this.

God what the hell did I do last night?

"Uhm what did I do last night?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Well I did my fair share of things. Like confess my feelings for you....kiss you...uhm take you back here..." he trailed off after that bit and I knew what it meant.

Wow I did it with Sidon.
THE Sidon!!

"So why was I wild?"  I plainly asked, reaching for more food.

"You were just...very co-operated in here that's all." He let out a shy laugh and it was adorable. The shy side of him. No one ever has seen Sidon shy or blushing.

"So you like me? For real?" I asked moving closer to him.

"Oh ____ I love you."
He mumbled sweet nothings to me in my ears when I got close to him and we ended up kissing all morning.

Until a guard came in and interrupted us. I had to leave then as apparently Sidon had 'duties'.

He promised to meet me tonight though.