Boring Ballroom.

"Prince Sidon, the Ball in Hyrule castle is commencing this minute and you're not even on your way to the castle." King Dorephan was nagging his son to attend the ball held by the newly appointed Queen Zelda in celebration of Link defeating Calamity Ganon.

"Do you think it's a place meant for a Zora Prince?" Sidon was undoubtedly nervous, not only would he be one of the few Zora there- but his long time crush ___ was attending as Zelda's best friend.

"You played an important role!" Dorephan waved his arms about, still proud of his son.

"No. I just swam like I always do, Link was the one firing arrows and killing beasts." The lack of confidence Sidon had in himself was concerning the Zora King, Sidon was never usually like this, not until he met you.

You spent all your time with Zelda and Link, compared to such powerful heroes like them- to you, Sidon must be some mediocre Prince with fins.

"Nonsense, without you Link would never have been able to get into Vah Ruta in the first place!" Dorephan sighed, "Sidon, attend the ball for at least an hour. If you really feel so left out then you may return to the Domain."

"Yes Father."

* * *

Hyrule castle was bustling with famous heroes, High Generals and well known land owners within the Kingdom. Sidon looked around in awe at all of the well known faces and new faces, all smiling and seeming to be having such a swell time.

"Ah! You must be Prince Sidon." An older looking Rito greeted the uncomfortable Prince with open..wings. "Dorepahn missing out on this ball again is he?" The Rito laughed, he seemed to know the Zora King well as not many get to address him by his first name only.

"He thought it would be best not to take up the entire room." Sidon admitted, settling down in his new company.

"Understandable, Understandable." The Rito liked Sidon's sense of humor and charm, "I am Kaneli, the Rito Chieftain- a good friend of your Father's!"

So this was Kaneli! Sidon had heard a lot of the old Chieftain from his father, but had never met the soul.

"I must be going though, I fear if I drink any more I'll be unfit to fly home. Especially with my age. Enjoy son!"

The large owl looking Rito left Sidon all alone again, no one came up to him for a while after that and as soon as he was going to leave, a familiar face came into view.

"Sidon!" The beautiful Hylian greeted the Zora Prince with a joyful hug.

"___, it's good to see you." Sidon hugged you, his face growing warm from excitement and embarrassment.

"It has been a while, I apologise for not coming to see you over the past month." you pouted, eyes meeting Sidon's yellow ones.

"Not to worry, you all are so busy with re-building the Kingdom and stuff." He shook his head, disregarding the apology as it was not needed.

"You look like you were about to leave.." The topic of him leaving made you sad, quite visibly too as Sidon saw it all over your cute face. "I was going to ask you to dance."

"I always have time for a dance with you, ___." Sidon held out his large, red hand, heart beating like a drum.

"You're far too kind." Taking his hand, Sidon lead you to the dance floor, both hands on the small of your back- your own hanging loosely on his shoulders as his neck was too high.

"___, I-I have been meaning to talk with you." If this moment wasn't the time to tell you how he felt, no other time would be. You were so close to him, it was the confidence he needed.

"Oh? Go on." you beamed, Sidon was never this serious with you.

"I know I am nothing like Link, nor am I even a Hylian. But.." He paused, taking in a deep breath.

"But?" You frowned, what was he talking about? Why was he comparing himself to others so sadly?

"___, I feel that we have such a deep connection. My feelings for you...they seem to run further than the ones I have with any other being." It seemed time had stopped when he said them words, was he...confessing to you?

"Sidon...are you? Do you..?" Your eyes blinked many times, trying to apprehend what the Prince was trying to get across.

"I like you. I like like you. I have for some time, a few years actually." It felt so good for him to say, to admit how much he wanted you to see him as possibly more than your friend from Zora's Domain.

"Oh Sidon, I like like you too." You laughed at his childish antics, he was so adorable even being over 7ft.

"You do?!" He stopped the dance you were doing, eyes wide and face redder than usual.

"Yes! I'm overjoyed you told me, I was far too scared." You admitted, beaming.

"Does this grant me the honor of kissing you?" Sidon asked, leaning down.

"It's about time." You gushed, letting him kiss you in front of hundreds of guests and even the newly appointed Queen of Hyrule who couldn't be more happier for you two.

------------------------------------------------------

I am soooo sorry for the slow publishings, I have a new story and then my main Sidon story to write too.

Btw if you somehow didn't find these oneshots through my main Sidon story I suggest you read it! If you like these then I hop you will enjoy that too. It's called A Tale Of Fated Love.

Ty stay safe! O yea, I love all ur funny and cute comments, I do acknowledge em :)