I guess we shall kiss

"Spin it ___!" A young Zora begged. Her eyes were wide with awe at your grace and elegance even during spin the bottle.
Yes, you, a royal guard for the Hylian Royal family was in Zoras Domain playing spin the bottle.

You had been there for a few months now, on some mission of sorts to "keep peace between races" as the King put it.
But to be honest you didn't want to actually leave!

They were nice to you! Nicer than the Hylians in Hyrule castle, they didn't think a young noble woman could protect the Royal family at all, but Princess Zelda had none of it. You were best friends after all.

"Okay....okay! I'll spin the bottle" you said leaning forward and touching the green glass bottle that laid on the marble flooring.
Looking up at the child you gave a small wink before spinning the bottle with a small amount of energy.

Everyone was silent. The bottle scraped across the hard, shining floor and it didn't seem to be slowing down.
'Please be Lord Sidon... please!'
Was all that went in through your mind as your stern hawk eye followed the tip of the bottle.

Left. A bit more than the person next to you but the person after. Sidon!
You were internally screaming for joy but your forced composing manor refused it from happening. Thank God.

"Ah..Miss___, you don't have to. It's a children's game after all." He blushed looking into your eyes and not moving away.
It was silent on your side, you had no idea on what to say or do! Did you just kiss him? Or ask him? Or chicken out?

You looked at the bottle, to the kids, to Sidon.

"Oh Gods damn it all" you muttered as you leaned in forward and grabbed the Princes very large hand, he looked at you with wide and enthusiastic eyes that seemed to want the kiss more than you. Within seconds your lips were touching and warmth was spread throughout your body.
Pulling back, he kissed your forehead and went off to do 'Royal duties' with a skip in his step.

...

The end.