Hugs in the snow

"___! Would you slow down? I can't walk so fast in this cold!" 

You and Sidon were good friends and were constantly sent on missions all over Hyrule. Today was the cold and snowy Hebra mountains to check up on a suspected traveler that went missing a few days prior.

"I'm sorry Sidon but you need to hurry up I'm too cold to slow down." You used some of the last bits of energy you had left to bellow out your complaints into the cold foggy air. Snow was all around you and reached your knees yet it still continued to snow hard, causing your sight to be worse and making Sidon a big red blur. 

"Here! A cave, can we stop for a moment?" you turned to see Sidon pointing eagerly at an abandoned and dry cave a few meters to the right. He could see your small nod and began to head straight away for the shelter.

"Oh so now he can walk fast..." you muttered to yourself, watching the heat of your words turn to steam before your eyes.

"Ugh I'm so cold. I can't believe Father made us go all the way here in this death trap! Us Zora aren't good with snow! He knows that!" as soon as you sat down Sidon began to rant out loud while putting together your gathered wood for a fire. It was pretty late by the looks of it so maybe it was time to set up camp for the night.

"Here, I'll get out the blankets." Pulling your coat over you more, you dug your hands into the supply bags and pulled out two large quilts. One for you and one for Sidon.

---

Dinner was good, not as good as it would've been if cooked in a kitchen back home but good enough for fire cooked food. Sidon must've ate around 4 large Hyrule bass' while you ate a few bowels of meat stew.

"Hey __?" it was quiet until Sidon decided to speak up, he lifted his body from his laying position on the floor and leaned in by you so you could see his face. 

"What's up?" you chirped, it maybe real cold but your cheerful self was still present.

"Could we...maybe...you know..." Sidon's cheeks were getting pinker and pinker as he stammered out random words trying to get them to make sense.

"Couldwemaybecuddle?" 

You had to blink a few times to try and take in what he said, he said it way too fast for your small head to comprehend but once you did boy did you feel the heat rush to your cheeks.

"B-because you're cold right?" you quizzed with a small hope for it to be for something more than just that.

"U-uhm. Of course! Pfff w-what other way did you think?!" His words were fast and unconvincing and your thoughts were instantly to take control and lead first. You gently pressed him down back to the floor and threw you blanket over his for extra warmth for you both, looking at Sidon now you would think he was on Death Mountain not Hebra Mountain! 

Once you were satisfied with how the bed looked you crawled underneath both blankets and came face to face with the Zora prince. You both were still for a moment until you felt his large arms snake around your waist, pulling you body to his so you weren't two bodies, you were one.

"I hope this is okay ___, this is what I wanted." Sidon whispered into your hair and you sighed an everlasting happy sigh into his chest before falling into a drift sleep. With that action, Sidon took it as an A-OK to go ahead and kiss your forehead before sleeping too.