Lonely

3rd person POV

Sam was home alone in his room. He was feeling quite lonely and...hxrny. Since no one was home he had no one to entertain him. He then open a drawer and pulled out a vibrator and started pleasing himself. Moans then started to escape his mouth as he tried not to be noisy. But no one was home so he let himself be as loud as he needs.

_________________

Colby has just arrived home from who knows where. He heard noise coming from upstairs. He decided to go check it out. "Hello? Anyone home?" Colby asked then hearing the noises from Sam's room.

"Sam?" He saw Sam as he was being pleased. "C-Colby..it's not what it looks like I swear!" Sam hid his body under his blanket. "Oh if you were feeling lonely you should have called me" Colby had a smirk on his face. "W-What?"

Colby started stripping down in front of Sam making him blush hard. He jumped onto the bed and the two started making out. They stopped for a breathe of air and so Colby says "I'm hard" "me too" Sam said back in reply.

Colby couldn't control his hormones anymore so that he entered his friend into Sam. "Ughh~" "I'm sorry if I hurt you" "I can handle the pain. Please more~" "of course".

He went in deeper and faster. "A-aughh~~!!!" "Fa-faster"" "my pleasure". "I'm cl-close" "don't". Deeper Colby went "pl-please" "I cant hold it anymore" "hell my name so everyone knows it first". This time Colby went in more and started sucking Sam's neck "CO-COLBY!!! FUCK ME TILL I CANT WALK~~ UGHH~~~!!!!" "I'll be glad to". Sam then came.

"C-Colby" "yes?" "Let me please you in return" "sure. Go ahead". Sam stared at how big it was not like he was expecting(omg what am I writing >.<) "big right?;)" "ye-yeah.." "please me" "of course". Sam started sucking and sucking "agghhh wow Sam~!!" Colby three him head back at the pleasure he was feeling. (Does that even make sense??) "you're good". Colby cummed into Sam's mouth. "Enjoy it." Sam nodded. "Sallow it" Sam did as said. "Good boy".

Colby pushes Sam down so now he's on top of him. And started kissing him making his way down his neck sucking it and giving him marks. "Now people will know you're taken" without knowing it Colby spreed Sam's leg and once again entered. "Wow you're tight this time" "u-ughh~ Colby you're so good at this~" "I know".

Sam couldn't handle the pain anymore and so he started fingering Colby. "Ughh~~ looks like its my turn now. Take me". After Colby came Sam took his fingers out and sucked them.

It was now Sam's turn as top so he too entered him member inside. "Wow~~ You feel good" "you like it" "yes" "faster please..daddy;)" "ye-yes". And so he did. "You feel so bad~" "wanna check for yourself?" "Yes please".

Colby looked and he wanted Sam more. Colby control himself once again and started to suck it as well. It was t long before Sam was at his limit. Colby sallowed. "You taste so good". Sam threw his head back feel the best he felt. "Ug-ughh~~ wow Colbyyyy~~!!!"

This time Sam was the one kissing Colby. And he too started to give Colby love mark's. "Not enough. Give me more. I want people to know I'm yours" "of course anything for you".

The twin finished and the rest of the roommates were home at this point. Sam has fallen asleep and Colby was cuddling him when Jake walked in. "Oh my-" "Jake?!" "Why wasn't I invited?" "Shut up he's mine" "all yours?" "All mine" "what about you?" "I'm all his" "fine. I'll find someone else."

"Oh yeah also.." "everyone heard you guys downstairs" "what?! You guys were home??" "Yeah 15 minutes ago" "O.O".

[A/N]
Unedited

I'm so scared rn cause I'm writing this in public and someone might look. Sooo umm sorry for taking away your innocence. Idk eat is wrong with me sorry.