Truth or DAre??

~Requested~
Truth or dare smut

Colby's POV

I arrived 5 minutes to the party. Great. I got invited to a chill hang out party and great I'm late.

*knock* *knock*

"Colby finally your here" "oh he ha sorry" I scratched the back of him head. "Come on everyone is already here".

I walked inside and said hi to everyone and hung out a little bit. But then I saw Sam. I haven't seen him since high school. And I still have a big crush on him. But he was there with another dude that I've never seen before. I was about to walk up and say hi until Katrina announced something.

(Okay pretend Katrina and Sam aren't dating)

"Okay everyone time for some truth or dare~~" everyone went and sat in a circle. "So who would start first??" "I'll go" Jake volunteered. "Okay Corey truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to.." He whispered something in his ear. "Alright" he smirked. Corey got up and went behind me pulling me up and gave me a wedge. "Ow wtf man!" "Ha Ha real mature Jake."

We went on a couples of rounds until.."Okay Colby truth or dare?" Kat asked me. "Truth" "do you still like Sam?" Sam looked up at me and I started getting red and hot. "U-umm dare" "nope to late to change now" "f-fine..maybe.." "that's not an answer" "fine yes!" Oh my god..I can't believe I just said that out loud. The guy Sam was with started to get a little mad.

"O-okay umm..Aaron truth or dare?" A couples of minutes pasted until "Sam truth or dare?" Jake smirked and oh no I knew this wasn't good. "I dare you to take Colby into bed and have..7 minutes in haven." "JAKE!" We both yelled at the same time.

We got into the room and it was an awkward silence. "So should we just wait 7 minuets?" He suggested.

This is the time. I can finally tell him. Here I go.. "Sa-Sam?" "Yeah?" "I-I've been wanting to tell you something but I'm pretty sure you already know..umm" "Colby I-" "I like you Sam!" "Look Colby I know but-"

I smashed my lips onto his. I don't care and don't want to know what he was gonna say. He pushed me off. "Colby..I-I'm currently talking to someone.." "but you're not official yet" "Colby pl-" I cut him off by kissing him again.

Sam's POV

Colby wouldn't let me speak. But sooner or later I gave in. I started kissing him back.

Maybe should I tell him? I guess my feelings sort of never changed. We were kissing for a bit longer until I started getting hard.

(🌚)

Before I knew it we were both undressed. He then started entering me. "Uhh~" "shh" he put his index finger over my mouth to make me quite. "Fa-faster.." "my pleasure." He kept doing it until I started to orgasm(is that how you spell it?)

He then got up and said "how about you do somethings to me?" I turned and saw his member. And he saw me. "Is daddy big?";) "ye-yes.." I started to suck him "ngh~ fuckk~~ Sam~!!" "I cant help it I'm sorry." He then cummed right into my mouth. (Ew the fuck?) I swallowed it. "Good boy" he said to me. He pushed me onto the bed and started giving me hickeys and he sucked harder and harder. "Ughh~~ why are you so good at sucking?" "Would you like me to give you a job?" "Yes please.

He then got on his knees and started sucking me away. And my god he was good. It was better than all my past experiences. He stopped and then stucked a finger in and I letted out a pouch moan. "UGHH FUCK~~" then the next thing u knew more fingers were in and he was scissoring me.

*knock* *knock*

"Sam~ Colby~ 7 minuets is up" its was Jake. Great i could have gone for longer. "Hey Sa-Sam?" "Yeah what is it?" "Ive likes you ever since high school and I still do. I'm sorry I never told you" "I love you too Colby" I smile and got on top of him kissing him.

Oof.

Requests open 24/7