Sick

Hey so thank you so so much for 2k reads!! So this is just a smut for 2k views! And also this is a smut I wrote 1-2 years ago about different people but I'll change it..so umm enjoy the cringe.

Colby's POV

"Hey you feeling any better?" I asked Sam "not really..thanks for taking care of me" "no problem" I smiled at him. "The guys will be back with the soup soon" "alright". *cough* *cough* *cough* I poured water into a cup and gave it to Sam. "Thanks". "How'd you get sick anyways?" "I stayed out in the rain for a video" "gosh Sam. You should take better care of yourself" "I know I know".

A few minutes later and the guys still aren't back. "Where are they?" "Hey C-Colby.." "Yeah?" "I need to tell you something?" "okay?" I walked over and sat on the couch. "So what is it?"

"C-Colby?" "Yeah?" "I know this isn't the right time to tell you but..." "but?" "I'm sick and tired of you not being mine. I'm sick of seeing you and other people flirting. Listen Colby..I've fallen for you. I love you." "S-Sam.." "it's okay if you don't feel the same way" "n-no I-I..love you too" "re-really??" "yes:)". We both starting leaning and next thing I knew our lips were touching. 

It's been about a minute since we starting making out. "I'm so sorry, I'm gonna get you sick" "no it's fine" I smiled. "So we're gonna hide?" he asked "I think we should. I don't think they can except this yet." "Yeah you're right". I then started getting on top of him "Co-Colby.." he started shuddering. "Shh, I got this" I said as I put my index finger on top of his lips making him blush even more. "Don't worry" I said winking and started taking off his shirt "a-are you sure?: he asked "yup I am." and I then take my shirt off too. I slowly start to bend down and started kissing him "mhm~" he moaned as I licked his lips asking to enter, and he lets me. 

Next thing I knew both our pants were both off and I shoved my member inside of him "ughh" I heard him moan, which was turning me on and I started to feel hard. 

Sam's POV

Colby came inside of me and I could feel his boner inside of me which made me start to feel wet, "uhhh" I moaned even more getting wetter "you're tight" he says and I started blushing even more then I was before. He turned me over and I started kissing him, I could feel our manhood touching making me harder by the second. "mhmm~" he moaned turning me on, we stopped for a moment for some air "I love you" he said happily "I-I love you too" I replied back "oh, I'm so sorry I'm gonna get you sick" I said sadly "no it's fine, I don't care as long as I can have you."

We spent the last 3 minutes making out and pleasing each other "It's my turn to be top" I flipped Colby over so now I'm on top and I entered him with my manhood "ughh~" he moaned. When we heard the door unlock we got up and quickly put on our clothes. 

"We're homeee!!!" Jake yelled as they walked i "and we got food!" Corey said hold up a bag. "Wh-what took you guys to long?" I asked them "someone wanted to stop at McDonald's" "Coreyyy!!! You wanted some tooooo" "ok Jake did you eat it all?" "noo.."

[A/N]

Unedited

Oof like I said I made this like 1 year or 2 ago when I first started writing fanfics so hope you liked the cringe. I don't know what I was thinking..I was so young..thank you again for 2K reads!!