Party punishment

First of all I want to say thank you so so much for 7k reads!! Okay so this was a requested one so Yee I'm just gonna write it.

~Requested~
Party punishment smut

I decided to put to requests together and do this so I hope you don't mind. It's because I have 3 requests right now and I want to update as much as I can for you guys.

Sam's POV

"Hey Colby lets go" "okay". "Is the Uber here?" He asked "its a minute away" "oh ok".

Colby and I both got in the Uber and gave him the direction to the party. "Thank you" I paid him and we got out the car.

"Hey Sam I see my friends I'm gonna go talk with them" "alright I'll be with Jake" "okay". Colby left. "Hey Sam" "Hey Jake" "where's Colby?" "He went with his friends" "hey I have a friend I want you guys to meet. He's really nice and we could do xplr with him" "oh really?" "Yeah they're really cool. I'll go get them". "Okay I'll be right here".

"Sam. Meet Elliot" I looked up to see Jake with a guy. Not to lie..he's kind of hot..wait no what am I saying I'm with Colby.

wait no what am I saying I'm with Colby

(This is Elliot)

(Ikr hwat 🌚😍🤤)

"Hi Sam Jake told me a lot about you" "Hi..Elliot." "I'll leave you two to get to know each other. I need myself some food." "Alright" we both said at the same time.

"Wow Sam I never knew you were this good looking.." "o-oh thanks.." "do you think I'm good looking?" 'Who asks that?' "Ye-yeah sure.." "thanks ;)"

-A few minutes later cause I'm lazy sorry-

Colby's POV

"Hey Jake. Where's Sam?" "Oh he's over there" he pointed to Sam with another dude. He was smirking and all like he was flirting with Sam. I couldn't help but just get jealous..

I walked over since I wanted to know what they were talking about. "Heyyy~~" a girl in short shorts and a cropped top came up to me rubbing my arm. "Um excuse me.." I said rudely. "So cold..I like it" she smirk leaning on me. "I taken" "oh please she won't know." "I'm gay" "don't lie. I know you want me." "I pushed her lightly and walked over to Sam.

Sam's POV

I looked over since I was feeling awkward with Elliot flirting with me. Then I saw Colby with this girl..how could he? Am I jumping to conclusions? He then took his hands and touched her. I looked back making eye contact with Elliot. No lie but his eyes were so beautiful  that I actually got lost in them. They were almost as blue as the ocean. "You're single..right Sam?" "Um a-actually n-"

"Sam." "O-oh Colby.." "Oh hi you must be Colby. I'm Elliot. Jake's friend". "What were you trying to do with Sam?" He's mad.."He seems so hot. I couldn't help myself. I bet you can't either." "He's mine. Now back off." Colby pulled me away leaving Elliot there.

⚠️~Incoming Smut~⚠️

"C-Colby.." "What did he do to you?" "N-nothing..he was just flirting he didn't touch me.." Colby pulled me into a room locking the door and pushing me into the bed. Then getting on top of me.

"C-Colby what are yo-" he smashed his lips onto mine. "Giving you know punishment" "wh-What?" "You heard me. You know I get Jealous seeing you with other dudes." "Colby..that girl.." "you saw?" "Yeah.." "I told her I was taken." I stayed quiet.

He then removed him shirt. "I'm sorry if this hurts but this is your punishment." "Now do you mind if you strip for me?" I shook my head getting up and started removing my clothes.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're hot?" He asked me. "Ye-yes.." "who?" "You" and Elliot. Wait why am I thinking about him? "Don't let anyone else tell you that." "I won't."

By now both Colby and I were undressed. I laid down looking at coats he got down on top of me starting to grin. I accidentally let out a small moan. "Hmm~" "shhh people will hear us". "I-I'm sorry" he then started sucking my neck make me want to moan more. He did inject his big friend into me as he covered my mouth. With the other hands he placed his hand on mine and I grip it as much as I can trying to bare the pain. He then stopped and flipping me over and doing it again. This time he went faster. "What's my name?" He asked me sexually. "Da-daddy..." I said quietly. "Say it louder. Scream it so everyone can hear." He went deeper. "Colby!!~~" "wrong name" he whispered into my ear. "D-DADDY!! FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I CANT WALK ANYMORE!"

(Sorry I don't know where that came from🌚)

"Look what I found" he then pulled out a vibrater from the drawer next to the bed. "C-Colby.." "yes?" "I-it'll hurt" "I'm sorry. But remember. It's your fault." "Fi-fine. Do it" I can't believe I said that. "My pleasure." He stucked it in. "Uhhh~~!!" I felt the vibration. "This is no fun. I'm not getting to do anything" Colby said taking it out. "Sam?" "Yes?" " how about I give you a job to do? 😳 "ye-yes".

I then got up on my knees. We haven't done this for a while so I forgot how big it was. "We'll go on". "Yes" I then grabbed it and put it my mouth started to suck. "Uhhh~ he threw his head back. "I forgot how good you were". He suddenly pushed my head towards it. "I sucked the best I can. I could feel him cuing in my mouth.

(Okay I'm sorry that's disgusting)

Colby then pushed me back into the bed. Sucking my neck leaving a bunch of hickeys. "Now everyone will know you're taken." "I think you're punishment is done. You've been In enough pain.

We both got up dressing. I unlocked and opened the door. I then saw something that shocked me.

It was Elliot..kissing another dude. "I love you Lucas" he said. Why was he flirting with me than?

Word count: 1050

[A/N]
Unedited

I'm so sorry I took so long of a break but I'm backk!! Hope you enjoyed this smut and thank so so much for all this support^^❤️

I can't believe we hit 7,000 reads!!