shower

~Requested~
Smut in the shower

Colby's POV

"Hey Sam" "oh hey Colby" "are you gonna shower?" "No why?" "Oh thank you. I need to wash all this sweat off of me" "oh ok."

"Wait Colby" "Yeah?" "Le-let's shower together" "wh-What?" "I-I said let's shower together.." "haha Sam stop joking around. I'm going now." 'What is he thinking?'

I hoped in the shower and turn it water on. Finally, I feel clean. I let the water flow down my body for a bit then I bent down to get my soap. But then I felt something.

Sam's POV

I decided to go in there myself since Colby didn't want to shower with me. I opened the door and went inside. 'Wow he didn't even bother to lock it' he didn't notice me which is a good thing.

Once I undressed and saw him bend down I stepped inside. I couldn't help it..I just wanted him. I then slid my friend inside of him making him shocked. "Ughh~ Sa-Sam?!" "Wh-what are you doing?!" "I'm sorry if this hurts but..I just want you. I can't wait anymore, I need you now" "than have me".

Colby then turned around and pinned me to the wall. He started kissing me passionately and so I started kissing back. He started kissing down to my neck and started sucking it.
"Ughh~" he had left a mark. I then felt something inside of me in my stomach "ug-ughh~~" "you feel so big" to which he did. Then I felt something leak into me. "Thanks. I know I am" I couldn't help it anymore so I bent down to my knees and started sucking it. "Ughhh~~~wow~~~ that feels good" "Samm~" I sucked more. "Ughh~~ ssssss". "I'm sorry I-I can't hold it anymore" they came into my mouth and I sallowed. "You taste so sweet" I said making him blush.

I was finished but I still wanted him. As I stood up I held onto him and licked his lips. I wiped the wetness from the water off of me and pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. I licked his lips and he let me inside so I started exploring with my tongue. So enough I found his tongue and started sucking on it. "Hmm~🥰" . "Wow Sam I never knew you were so good at this" "if you want we can do this more often ;)" "of course~".

"Ughhh~~" he stuck 2 fingers into me. "Woww~" "Colbyyy~~" he went deeper and put in another finger. "Ug-ggghh~".

_________________________

"Yo Sam? Colby?" "Ye-Yes?" Colby answered. "Who is it?" "It's Corey" "What do you need?" "You been showering for an hour and all the hot water is gone" "oh sorry.."

[A/N]
Unedited

Oof. Sorry it was so short but I was in public and it was awkward writing this with people around.