Chapter 1

Connor's POV

"I'm. Not. Going!" I say extremely frustrated.

"Connor you have to go-" Cynthia, my "loving" mother says before getting interrupted.

"He never listens look at him he's probably high" Larry, my "loving" father states.

"He's definitely high! When is he not!" Zoey, my bitchy sister says annoyed.

"CONNOR MURPHY YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SCHOOL HIGH!!!" Cynthia screams.

"GREAT! THAN I WONT GO! THANKS CYNTHIA!!! ALSO IM NOT HIGH BITCHES!!!" I scream as I run to my room and slam the door.

I punch the wall as hard as I can. I'm utterly sick of all their bullshit! Just because I don't want to go to school doesn't fucking mean I'm high! Just because I don't listen doesn't fucking mean I'm high! Just because I swear doesn't mean I'm fucking high! At this point I'm punching the wall as hard as I can over and over again.

I just give up and fall on my bed. Zoey wouldn't understand, people always love her! It's fucking hard for me to make friends with people! I can't help it that everybody loves her and fears me. Now that I, Connor Murphy the kid that everyone calls a school shooter have to go to a new school I'd rather die!

I grab a cigarette and light it. Inhaling it I instantly start to feel better. Maybe after this I'll go to school. I don't want to get ridiculed by Cynthia, Larry, and Zoey anyways. That batch of bitches! I continue smoking the cigarette till it's out. Guess I've got go...

~Time skip brought to you by bath bombs~

I make it school and I can already feel everyone staring. Zoey left to go hang out with these two girls, Veronica and Martha. I make it down the hallway hating my decision to come here. I here two people talking about me and I look to see who the fuck those birches are. There's what annoying ass looking short boy who's holding...a bath bomb wtf. The other guy there was the cutest boy I've ever seen in my life. He had beautiful short blond hair, the cutest flushed face, such beautiful eyes, he looked so shy and timid which just made him cuter. "That's the new kid, Connor Murphy I think, he looks like a school shooter," the annoying one said.

Oh bitch you did not just go there! I walk over to them to give him a piece of my mind!

/////////////////////////////////////
Thank you for reading! This will be updated every week! The next chapter will be Evan's part.

I've decided to put a meme of some sort at the end of every story

I've decided to put a meme of some sort at the end of every story. Comment what you want the next meme to be whether it's DEH related or KPop related or fricking Scooby Doo! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed! I purple you~~