Chapter 6

*Updates again even though I said I wasn't gonna update for awhile*
/////////////////////////////////////
Connor's POV
"What you never seen a guy eat a bath bomb before" Tiny bitch says.

"No wtf is wrong with you!?" I yell out.

"Nothing you're just jealous of my super coolness!" Jared states.

"Why in the world would I be jealous of you, you bath bomb eating freak!"

"I just told you you're jealous of my coolness"

Evan mumbles something that I can't hear. "What coolness?" I say.

"Have you seen me. Everything about me is cool. Ask anyone. I'm super cool" Jared says doing finger guns.

"Guys..."Evan whispers.

"In what universe is that cool?" I question.

"G-guys..." Evan whispers again.

"In my universe bitch" He says while taking a bite out of a bath bomb.

Evan tugs lightly on my sleeve. "Guys y-you're making a-a s-scene...."

I decide to stop fighting with Jared. Evan was right. Everyone was staring at us. Normally I would just snap at them but I feel like that would embarrass Evan more.

Jared walks off bath bomb in hand. "Brrrrng" The bell rings.

"Bye Evan see you later" I say going off to my next class.

"B-bye" Evan says walking off.

~Time skip brought to you by Dan Howell's new video~

The school day was over. Finally this school is so boring. The only good thing about it is-My thoughts are interrupted as I see Evan trying to get through the halls.

I decide to walk over to him. "Hey Evan" I say.

"O-Oh hey Co-Connor" Evan stutters out.

Omg he's so cute. Wait-I think I've finally found someone who I can give my secret email to. Ok Connor go! "Hey so Evan do you wanna chat online later? Here's my email. Thanks bye." I say giving him a piece of paper with my email and running off.

Why is it so hard to talk to that boy?
/////////////////////////////////////
Hope y'all liked it and yes I am back...kinda.

Pedo Horse Prince for the meme of the day😂 Anyways I love you all~ WHOoP