Chapter 5

Hey guys! I'm sorry I know I said I would update sooner but there were exams and they messed with my schedule. Anyways let's get on with the story WHOoP!
/////////////////////////////////////
Connor's POV

I grabbed Evan's hand and practically dragged him over to Jared. "Hey you got legs maybe you should use them," I said jokingly.

I looked over at him and his face was extremely red. "I-I-I-I-I'm s-sorry I-umm I didn't ummmm mean t-to make this harder for you I'm just-" Evan stuttered out.

Fuck. I fucked up. Connor you're a goddamn fuck up you know that! You fuck up everything! Shit I need to do something! Without thinking I pull him into a hug. "Hey hey hey it's ok I was just joking..."I try to say as calmly as possible.

I pulled out of the hug. Evan just lowered his head. "Sorry...I should have known you were just joking" Evan says ashamed.

You fucked up again Connor. Here you go again making everything worse! "Hey don't apologize it's not your fault. Let's go and continue finding your friend, huh?"

"O-Oh yeah...let's-ummm let's go uhh do-do that"

I grab his hand again and walk him over to Jared. "Hey shorty!" I yell out.
/////////////////////////////////////
Jared's POV

"So like you had a run in with the new boy today?" Jenna Rolland questions me.

Does this girl ever stop with the drama? "Yes, yes I did," I answer.

"So What was he like? Chloe needs to know."

"Well he was a angsty ass bitch and Acorn totally has a cr-"

"Hey shorty!" A familiar voice calls interrupting me.

I turn around and see-omg!

Acorn and angsty bitch are holding hands. This is priceless. I try to hold in my laughter-who's kidding I was laughing like a maniac. Then I realized something.

Acorn! Owes! Me! BATH BOMBS!!! I walk over to them. "Acorn...where the fuck are my bath bombs!?" I almost screened at him.

"Oh uh ummm one uh one second..." He says grabbing the bath bombs out of his backpack, "H-Here you ummm g-go."

I grab the bath bombs and look at them. I wonder what the best angle to take a bite at is? Oh who cares!

I bite down on the bath bomb. The delicious taste of it fills my mouth.

Just then my beautiful moment with this deliciously amazingly delicious beautiful bath bombs was rudely interrupted by the and only angst birch Connor! "Why the fuck are you eating bath bombs!?"
/////////////////////////////////////
I'm so sorry for the short ass update I just can't think of anything to write. I might not be active too much on this book for awhile. I'm just getting serious writers block for this book especially. In the meantime I'm going to make a new book called Skool Dayz. It's not really a fan fic but it's a story I've been working on for a few years.

One of my friends told me that this picture was meant for meme of the update

One of my friends told me that this picture was meant for meme of the update. I personally think it's beautiful and we stan honestly. Anyways that's it for now WHOoP!

I purple you~