chapter 8

the rest of this story will be written without auto caps so know all lowercase is intentional!
evan's POV
"oh come on acorn! the car ride wasn't that bad" jared said me.

we were now at my house. mom was still at work so we just went over to my room. i'm surprised that i'm even alive right now though.

"wha-what do you m-mean!? you could st-stay in yo-your lane and-and you almost hit tho-those trees!" i 'scolded' him.

"acorn do you really have to make everything about your weird tree kinks. if you want to talk to someone about that talk to your edgy boyfriend. i'm sure he'd like something like that."

"he-hey! i don't have a tr-tree kink! the-they are ju-just really pretty a-and calming! al-also his name is con- connor and he is-isn't my boyfriend! what if i-i said alana was your girlfriend ca-cause you guys are cl-close?"

"hey acorn can you say that again? maybe in english this time~"

my face went red. stupid stuttering. why can't i just speak normal. i'm just weird. i'll never fit in. i'll never be normal.

i feel my eyes start to water. oh no. oh no oh no oh no oh no. i can't cry. not right now! not in front of jared! he'll make fun of me forever if i do!

i try to stop but i can't.

"omg you look like a fucking tomato!" jared teases and laughs.

one tear falls from my eye.

jared's still laughing.

another tear falls from my eye.

jared laughs harder and harder.

another tear falls and i can't stop them.

jared lifts his head up to look at me.

i hide my face but it's too late. i'm fully crying and i can't stop.

"omg acorn you-are you crying? what's wrong!?"

////////////////////////////////////////////

i've decided on shortening the chapters so i can come out with more uploads more frequently. currently at the time of writing this somethings have happened to me so for the meme it's not gonna be much a meme. here you go and remember you are important!

i wanted to share this with you guys just in case someone here is reading this and in a dark position

i wanted to share this with you guys just in case someone here is reading this and in a dark position. maybe if you are seeing this will give you second thoughts. i love all of you so much and if any of you are struggling don't hesitate to pm me. i'm here for all of you no matter what 🖤🖤🖤