chapter 10

evan's pov

it's been a few hours since jared left. i'm calm now but i still feel embarrassed for crying in front of him over something so insignificant. mom still hasn't come home and i'm getting pretty hungry. i don't want to have to order something cause then i'll have to interact with whoever is bringing over the food. i'll see if there's anything i could quickly heat up instead.

*time skip brought to you by the author's favorite visual novel totono (is this just something i added in to promote the better and original ddlc that isn't that popular? maybe)*

i'm scrolling through my laptop looking for something to do while i eat. there's not much to do and i'm kinda getting bored. i look down at my cast and see connor's name in big bold letters. oh yeah connor gave me his email! i go to grab it and get ready to send my first email to connor. it's not a big deal it's just one email to connor don't over think it.

dear connor murphy,  

ok great first start now continue.

hey it's evan

no that sounds awkward.

it's me, evan

no that sounds weird.

evan here 

no that's not right either. ok i'm just overthinking this i need to just type whatever comes to mind and not over think it.

you told me to email you so here i am emailing you.

sincerely,

evan hansen

yeah that's short and not too awkward i'll send it. but what if he thinks i'm weird from the email and decides he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. no no no i can't think that no over thinking just hit send and if he doesn't respond then oh well. i close my eyes and hit the send button.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO SWEET I DO NOT DESERVE THE MANY READS IM GONNA! CRY!

instead of a meme i'm here to promote something for the second time this chapter!

totono (also known as kimi to kanojo to kanojo no koi and you and me and her) is my favorite visual novel out there

totono (also known as kimi to kanojo to kanojo no koi and you and me and her) is my favorite visual novel out there. it really doesn't get a lot of hype though which is a big shame considering how good of a vn it is. if you haven't played it i heavily suggest playing it especially if you like doki doki literature club. now if you do play it don't go expecting ddlc because it is quite a different game. also a big gore warning for this game if you haven't played it and you don't like gore i would suggest staying away. the game also has a lot of nsfw scenes and such so if you aren't comfortable with that i'd suggest watching bijuu mike's play thorough on youtube as since he cuts out and sensors all the nsfw stuff. please if you haven't already i highly suggest checking out totono you won't be disappointed as long as you go in blind. if you have played totono without spoiling who's your favorite girl and why. mine is aoi and she's just so sweet and precious and she honestly deserves the world i want to give her a hug every time she talks down about herself also the eru thing (if you know you know).

i love you i hope you enjoyed this chapter bye!