Hero to Villian

Deku got up the next morning with a new goal. To find a purpose. A reason to keep going, and he didn't want anything sappy. Nothing that would make him weak. 

(Revenge) 

"Why would I want that? It would just tear me up from the inside out." He questioned himself.  He tried answering his own question, but to no avail. "Why would I want that?" He mumbled repeatedly as he got dressed. He had his shirt halfway on when he froze. 

"Why wouldn't I want that?" He did deserve justice, and it wasn't coming from the heroes. Maybe he needed a villain. He pushed the thought away as soon as it entered his head. He may not like heroes any more, but most villains were, well villains. Psychopaths, rapist, pedophiles, and such, he didn't want anything to do with that. 

After he had eaten breakfast he told his mom he was going to walk around for a bit. She gave him a nod, and continued doing the dishes. That disturbed him, usually she would worry over him, tell him to be careful. Maybe she knew he needed space right now. He stepped out the door, and he felt the familiar sadness seep into his brain. He didn't need space. He knew that. He needed someone to listen to him, to hug him, and tell him he would be okay. Deku almost walks back in, feeling the child like urge to hug his mom and start bawling until everything was okay, but he didn't, his experience at UA, the fact that those with quirks treated him horribly,  it made him grow up a bit quicker. He was stronger now,  not just physically but mentally. Tears used to flow on a regular basis. He didn't realize they had stopped.

It was about 7 pm as he wandered the familiar streets throughout and past his neighborhood. He passed his old school and the forest where Kacchan used to lead him on adventures. The thought of the explosive boy made him snarl. Deku had put up with years of abuse, just for the fact he didnt have a quirk. At one point Izuku had loved Kacchan, but he didnt feel like Izuku anymore. Izuku was a crybaby, he would give up his life for his so called friends, and he wanted to be a hero. Deku felt that Kacchan had used him as a plaything, a spare toy in case his other ones broke. But now Kacchan had gone and broken poor Izuku, and this is what I'd left, an unstable teenager, who is about to find a purpose. 

If Deku had just headed home, if he stopped a second longer on his walk, he would have had an entirely different future. 

Around 9 pm Deku found himself walking down a darker alleyway. He heard a lot of voices, and party music. He slowed and peaked around a corner and saw a door with the words "Free Drinks" spray painted on. Izuku would have left immediately, but Deku, however, was interested. He didn't want much to do with alcohol, but he did want to check it out, see what kind of people were there.  He walked around the corner and glanced around, no one was there to guard the door. He tried the handle and the door swung open revealing a small rave and a band playing some fast paced music. He closed the door behind him and surveyed the area. Everybody was dancing, teens, adults, and even a very old lady in the back. He soon found himself joining the crowd, in the odd hopping dance that was occurring. Later he was sitting with these girls who kept on laughing at everything he said. He knew they liked him but he found the whole situation incredibly awkward, and the only way he could find to escape them was him following a guy holding a platefull of drinks.  

Three hours later, Deku had had 1 shot of tequila and 1 beer. He thought they both tasted disgusting but it did seem after a while to give him a slight sense of euphoria.  It seemed many people had left in pairs and he had the uncomfortable feeling that someone was watching him, and decided it best to leave. 

He was walking past his old school again, heading home, and he knew someone was tailing him. He turned around and said in a slight slurred voice, 

"Dammit stawp following me, I'm tired, and I am really tired, and I'm sleepy so go away"  

That's when someone had grabbed him from behind, and he had no time to react. He was gagged and blindfolded, and he was dragged away. His heart was racing. He was so scared, he would even ask Kacchan to help him. This feeling of helplessness was horrid. 

(I need to calm down) a part of his brain was taking over. 

(Assess the situation. Test boundaries, calculate best area of escape, and when possible, act upon your plans) Deku slowed his breathing. He focused on his hearing. His captor was a woman, he could feel her arms and he heard her giggling. It appears there are two others. 

(It must be the three that wouldn't stop talking to him earlier.) He was leaned up against a brick wall, he guessed they were in a deserted alleyway. The binds on his hands were cloth, and not very tight. All of a sudden his blindfold was ripped off. His vision was slightly fuzzy, but he could make out the three women. The tallest of the bunch said, 

" If had just come with us earlier this would have been a lot easier." He narrowed his eyes at her, which was followed by a chorus of laughs. The tall turned to the blond and says. "Are you sure he doesn't have an quirks, Juni?" Juni nods. 

"None at all" she says, her lips parting in a smile " He will sell for a pretty penny, it's hard to find someone so defenseless these days!" They all laughed. They were mocking him, they had time on their hands. 

(The blond, Juni mentioned selling me, they might be waiting for a buyer, so if I have any chance of escape, now would be it.) He took in his surroundings. The third girl seemed to be the muscle. She had a knife in her pocket. He would have to act now! He wiggled his hands out of the binds keeping a careful eye on his captors. They kept making quips about him. Deku started to cry. Tears rolled down his cheeks. 

(Come on, come closer) 

The tall one walked right up to him and said, "Aw the little quirkless shit is -"

He cut her off by swinging his elbow into her stomach,  he took the cloth binds, and wrapped them around her knack. She leaned forward, clawing at her skin and getting. Deku used her weight to ram the third girl into the wall. He took the knife from her and slit her throat then the tall ones throat. He turns towards her a big smile across his face, blood dripping off his arms. She screams, and tried to run but trips over the tall ones body. Deku leans over her and places the knife to her throat. She whimpers as he leans closer.

"Good riddance" he whispers into her ear. 

Deku took everything he touched with him, the knife, the binds, everything. He couldn't risk being found out. Even though it was self defense, he couldn't risk it anyway. Besides, he had found it...addicting. He had never found something more satisfying than this. The look in that girls eyes as he controlled her last breath. The blood, warm and comforting. He loved it. He had a purpose, and Izuku was most definitely gone.