League of Villians (LOV)

Notes: I just want to make this clear in this AU, Midoriya is 16, almost 17 and Tomura is 20. It's not too big of an age gap. Also warning, in a few chapters there will be sum smut, so if you are 11 or under, shield your eyes ✌😊👉----------------------

Deku felt amazing. He had gone home that night, had a pleasant conversation with his mother, and fell asleep to wonderful thoughts of murder.

One might think the change from hero fanatic to a murderous villain was too sudden. But it wasn't sudden at all, he had been morphing from Izuku to Deku ever since Kacchan started bullying him. In a sense, Kacchan made Deku. Deku knows this, and it pisses him off.

Deku spent his morning watching the news, and was happily surprised by a report titled "Knife Murderers Latest Victim". He had almost forgotten about killing that guy.

"Izuku-" his mom said, making him jump. "I don't want you going out late at night with this murderer on the loose, Okay?"

"Yes mom." He said. (No, no, no! I need to be out there!) He retreated to his bedroom and shut the door. It was time for him to start taking things seriously. If he wanted to be a villain he needed to break ties with his mother. The thought made his heart ache. He loved her so much, but it would be the best for both of them, he could continue his life style without her control, and not have to worry about her being targeted. He pondered over this.
(But where would I go?) He certainly did not want to sleep in the streets, he would be to vulnerable.  An image flashed through his mind.
<flash back>
"Tomura, Tomura Shigaraki." The man said before closing the door.
<present time>

(I don't even know him!)

"I know he's a villian." He mumbled.

(Which makes him that much more dangerous.)

"He did save my life, I owe him my life. I could help him, somehow."

(And how are you going to do that, you don't have a quirk you're useless!)

"...Yeah...I know..." He mumbled, thinking it was sort of a bad sign if he started to argue with himself. He might just be going crazy.

<2 hour time skip>

(Oh I am definitely crazy.) He thought standing outside of Shigarakis door. Deku paced a bit back and forth. He was wearing his "villain outfit", and he tried to bring some order to his hair, but it remained wild as ever. His hand hovered over the door, debating whether or not he should knock.
(Don't do it. Don't you dare.)

"Oh shut up!" He whispered, then knocked on the door. Instantly he regretted it, and considered running away. He realized it was too late for that when the door open revealing a smartly dressed...purple..shadow man?

"Hello?" The stranger said,  and Deku remembered that he was the one who had teleported him to the ground.

"Oh! Um-Hi! See, you and uh Shigaraki saved my life a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to repay the debt." Deku said nervously.

"You're the kid that tried to jump off our roof?" He questioned.

"Yes that was me." He said.

"That's odd, I seem to remember you being alot smaller."

"Well, I was sitting on the ground." Deku said.

The shadow guy hummed a bit. "My name is Kurogiri, I will bring you in to see Shigaraki-san now."

"Oh okay." He said, following Kurogiri into the house.
(Shigaraki-san? Why is this guy so formal?)

The hallway he lead Deku down was dimly lit, adding to the nerves that were already piled up in his mind. Why did he decide to do this?
(What am I going to say? 'Hey I killed 4 people and I hate UA, let me join your revenge plot?' Actually, that wasn't too bad!)
Deku almost bumped into Kurogiri when the older man had suddenly stopped to open a door. The hallway opened up into a wide alcove with what looked a sitting area and a bar. His heart almost stops when he sees Tomura hunched over the bar, drumming his fingers impatiently.

"Kurogiri!" He says in a husky voice. "What took you so long?" He turns and spots me.

"You jumped off my roof." He said, scratching his neck.

"I did."

"What are you doing here? And please don't say you're here to thank me."

"Actually, I am here for a request." Deku says. Kurogiri turns to him, with what could be interpreted as a look of surprise, but since he doesn't have a face, Deku wasn't quite sure what the look was.

"What is it?" Tomura asked.

"Well, there has been quite a drastic change in my life, and I believe the best way to move forward would be to act on my goals. And one of my goals, is to take down UA." He paused for a second taking in Shigaraki's surprise. "I know I am incapable of doing that myself, that's why I want to request to join you." He finishes, adding a respectful bow at the end.

Shigaraki thinks about it for a moment then says,
"Tell me why I would need you. " Tomura expected him to say that he had some powerful quirk or that he had some hidden secret for him, instead he saw this kids face melt into a sad expression.

"You don't." He says quietly.  Shigaraki was completely taken aback. He never heard someone sound so defeated in his life, he felt an urge to comfort the kid, but he quickly pushed that feeling down.  After a pause the green haired boy speaks again.
"Truthfully, I am pretty useless. I attended UA for a while, but not long enough to know any secrets. I am quirkless so I can't help you fight the other heroes. But..." Deku looks up at Shigaraki, hatred burning in his eyes, "I will do anything to see All Might and that sorry excuse of a school burned to ash!"

Shigaraki felt almost giddy at the kids words.
"What's your name?" He says.

"Deku."

A smile spread across Shigarakis face, a rare sight, and he says,

"Welcome to the League of Villians, Deku."