Summer Fun

Deku took his progression to villainy slowly. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but it filled him with such a rush of emotions, so much so that it made him feel alive, just for a moment .

Just before summer began, news of a break in at UA, orchestrated by none other than Tomura Shigaraki, the man he owed his life to. Deku had watched footage of the aftermath of the attack, half of the building was destroyed. A wicked smile spread across his face and his hands were shaking. He wanted to know what it felt like, to have enough power to challenge All Might himself.

He started writing down all the information on the villains quirks he could get. He needed more data. Even if he didn't have a quirk, Deku knew he could combat his ex classmates, and others abilities with the right plan. He quickly shut the notebook, almost embarrassed by himself. What was he thinking? He is nowhere near strong enough to take on any heroes, let alone anyone with a quirk!

(But I have taken on quirks before, and I won)  Well, yes he had taken those three girls, but they hadn't used any of their quirks on him!
(You won. You beat them.) He had to stop thinking about that night. It was only last week, and reports had gone up looking for the murderer. Deku knew it would be dangerous for him to leave the house, he was awful at lying, and if an officer stopped him to ask a question he would probably spill the whole story. He couldn't risk it.

Summer had begun, and Deku had quickly gotten bored with his life at home.  He spent his days studying his ex classmates abilities from their live fights. He grit his teeth together watching Kacchan fight Uraraka. She had been friendly to him, but not loyal. No one had stood up for him when he was faced with expulsion. Now here he was, left to rot, just for wanting to have a quirk. He was willing to do what was necessary to get stronger, but those "heroes" didn't see it that way. No, they were scared by him. They said that he was reckless and out of control. Deku clenched his fists.

"Dammit" he mumbled.  All he wanted was a quirk, and the heroes had stopped him, but he had a feeling that there were others that could help him.

<2 weeks later>

Deku sat his computer, completely awestruck.  He had that same feeling of admiration he used to get when watching All Might. He watched Stains video on repeat. This was more than some death speech, this was a call, a rallying call for villains to stand together.  His heart thumped loudly.
"Am I a villian?" He questioned. Yeah he killed those girls, and yeah he enjoyed it, but he wasn't quite sure. Deku sat, contemplating over his thoughts.
"I agree with what Stain says, that their are no real heroes, and I do hate All Might...would that qaulify me as a villian?" He kept on muttering.

After an hour or so of debating back and forth with himself, he decided he was in fact a villain. Deku thought it proper to get an outfit for the occasion, and come up with a cool villain name, and such. He took this whole situation quite lightheartedly, like a small child playing a game.

Deku left the house for the first time in weeks. As he walked down the street he couldn't help but smile. If he was indeed a villain, that means he could openly defy heroes, and maybe he could find a way to get a quirk! This thought put a little bounce in his step.

It was a wearingly long walk to main streets with all the shops. He glanced through various windows, trying to find a clothing store. He wanted something classy, nothing too outstanding or riduculous. He stopped at one store, then the next, he managed to find a nice white button up shirt, and a red tie. Later he found a fancy vest and black slacks. He went home, quite proud of his haul.

He needed to test his strengths, he needed to fight someone. So he took off at night, when his mother was fast asleep. He found some miscreants and got into a few brawls, but nothing serious. Deku went home, disappointed, and slightly bruised.

He needed to feel the rush again. It needed him as well. He would kill someone to feel that, he smiled,
"Guess that's what I got to do."

The next day Deku spent looking for anybody who might have a criminal record. He found one guy, Gora Hitori, the head of a small beverage company. He had charges of rape, but his father had paid off judges for his sons freedom. That was Deku's mark.

Deku stood outside a bar, one Hitori happened to frequent. He was disgusted with what he had to do, but justice must be served. He walked in the bar, assuming a position of weakness. He let his head hand down a bit, and hunched his shoulders up. He tentatively walked up to a solitude man sitting at the bar, an empty glass in front of him. That was Hitori.

Before he had come to the bar, he had tracked down one of Hitoris victims and interviewed him. The boy was about his age, and seemed quite shy, and kept fidgeting with his hair. So Deku assumed a position of weakness when approaching the drunken man at the bar.

"Um...E-excuse me?" He said, feigning nervousness.

Hitori looked over his shoulder, " Whaddya want kid"

Deku paused, fidgeting with his hands, "Well, you see, I am quite lost, I was supposed to meat this guy at a bar, and I think I'm at the wrong one."

"You look a lil young to be meeting someone at bar!" He said.

"Well, I...uh..I" Deku was cut off by the guys chuckle.

"Hey don' worry 'bout it I won't tell!" He said.

The young boy sighed with false relief, "Could you point me towards Olde Town Bar?"

"I can do you one better, let me take you there!" Hitori said. Deku noticed the man's eyes wandering over him. It was working.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that!" He said.

"I've got nothin' better to do, lemme show you the way, don't want you gettin' lost again." He said.

Deku bowed, "Thank you so much!"

Hitori was NOT leading him towards the bar. The disgusting pervert was taking him through some back alley.

(Well, it does make it easier for me, no witnesses and all.)

"Um, Mr. Hitori. How far away is it?" He asked.

"Not far now, just round this corner." Hitori gestures for him to take the lead.

(So he wants to jump me from behind huh? Ha! I would like to see him try.)

Deku put his hand in his pocket, grabbing the knife he had killed the girls with, and as he walked by Hitori, he whipped his arm out and cut his chest.  Hitori stood there, surprised for a second, then his face twisted into a snarl.
"Why you little shit" Hitori's hand turned black.

(This must be his quirk!)

"I'll kill you for that!" Hitori exclaims, stumbling foward.

Deku started to chuckle, then a full out laugh escapes him, he has to wipe tears away.
"You... are going...to kill me?" His laughter echoed down the alleyway. He smirked and turned his head to the side, a dangerous look in his eyes. "I would love to see you try, perv."

Hitori made a frustrated noise and charged at Deku, aiming a punch at his head. He quickly ducked and went behind Hitori and cut the back of his knees, causing him to fall to the ground.
Deku placed his foot on his face and slammed it to the ground.
"How disappointing, i didn't even get to see your quirk! Now! Listen here perv, you deserve he'll for what you have done, but this is justice, and justice is swift, and it is silent, so any last words before I slit your throat?"

"Who are you" the man sputtered out.

He giggled.  "I'm Deku bitch"