Touch Me (Part 2)

Notes: Real quick, before reading this chapter!!! I want to thank everybody for 500 reads!! And for @Fandom-Lover18 asked to see Shigaraki in a flower crown. (I did a real quick sketch on this crappy animator app I have)

I will do some actual art later in the series! Remember to drop by my ig and give my page some love!! Now, back to the story!!! ---------------------------------

Deku's pov-

I paced back and forth in my room, muttering angrily.

"He just had to go and get drunk! Just when I had some valuable information!" I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"Okay...okay...let's backtrack! Today, I saw Iida,  I now know where the younger heroes will be over the summer. And Shigaraki said I have pretty eyes." I stop for a second, "All good things!"
(I will definitely have to hold the pretty eyes thing over Shigaraki's head when he is sober.) I chuckled a bit.
(Now to get back to work.)

I spent the rest of the evening tinkering with the supplies I had gotten from the hardware store. A bit after 11:00 pm, I went to bed.

Shigaraki's pov-

I woke up to a throbbing pain.
"Eugh." I grumble, attempting to sit up.
It felt like a hammer and chainsaw were raging war in my skull. I blearily strip out of yesterday's clothes, and make it into the bathroom just in time. I had forgotten to eat yesterday, so I didn't through up, just endured a pain far worse than death, but whatever. I took some pain reliever, and did my best to not look completely trashed. Dressed in my usually black attire, I stand in front of my door, prepared for a day full of nothing.

That is, until I open my door. I collide with someone and land on the ground. For a second my vision goes fuzzy, as I prepare for a head rush that never comes. Blinking my eyes, I found my self on the floor, next to a very disheveled Deku.

"Sorry" I mumble, standing up. I look down on him. "I would offer you a hand, but, ya'know, disentegration."
Deku laughs at that. It makes me feel good to know that I made him smile.

"Its okay!" He says brightly, and picking himself up off of the floor. "I have some great news!"
(Are his eyes always so sparkly?) I wonder.

<Time skip, 1 hour>

Deku told him and the other villians what he had learned from Iida, and they all began to talk strategy for an attack.

"AHH why don't we just go there and chase them down right now!" Toga cheered.

Dabi flicked her forehead. "Cus' dummy, we can die too, they aren't weak. But you know what they are?" He says smirking.

Toga bounces up and down. "What? Don't leave me in suspense!"

The black haired man lifts his hand up, casting a bit of blue flame. He has a wicked smirk.
"Flammable."

Kurogiri steps in as Toga starts laughing uncontrollably.
"All right, all right, let's actually start planning now."

I nod in agreement. "If we are to attack directly we need more villians. We will separate into teams and start recruiting. Deku and I will go looking for muscle, you two can find someone who is good at dealing mass damage."

"Awww why do you get Deku-kun?" Toga whines. I notice Deku shudder a bit.

"Cuz I said so." I retort.
(And because he doesn't want to risk being alone with you. I don't blame him.)

Deku tugs on my sleeve. I look down at him.
"Come on let's go!" He says pulling me out of the room, and starts blabbing about all the strongest Villians he knows of. But all I can focus on is how close my hand is to making contact with his. How it would be so easy to turn my wrist and trace my fingers across his arm. The feeling of loss as his skin would diminish beneath my touch. No. No. I have to focus. I can't hurt him.