Kamisero

⚠️ self harm with fluff after!!

You'll always be a hero

Denkis POV

It's been a few days after the attack at camp and everything was just getting settled down. I walk into my dorm after a long day of training and plop on my bed. I start to look at memes on my phone as a buzz feed notification pops down with the headline "U.A. traitor found?". I tap on the notification and read the article. "Some say that Kaminari Denki is the traitor." Was all I read before I dropped my phone in utter shock. I wasn't the traitor. I would never do something like that to all my friends. The people I care about.... I shut my phone off already feeling the tears pricking at my eyes. My phone starts buzzing with more articles and theories about me being the traitor. Tears streaming down my face I look over to my bedside table. "No, I can't start doing that again...I've been doing so well..." I mutter to myself but my sadness got the best of me. I opened the drawer and rummage around for a few second until I find it. My old blade. I've been clean since I've gotten into U.A. but now. Everyone's going to see the head lines.

No one will trust you

No one is going to be your friend anymore

He won't like you back

Him...what will sero think? He's my best friend and my crush. But I think he's straight. Ugh I can't do it! I place the blade on my wrist dragging it without pushing to get a feel for what I'm about to do.
Then I do it.
I push down making horizontal lines up and down my wrist. Some deeper making me wince in pain causing more tears to fall.

Seros POV

I was chilling in my room watching vines on my computer when my phone went crazy with notifications about a U.A. traitor. The headlines all read Kaminari Denki. I dropped my phone. I was angry. Who made this up? Denki would never do something like that he cares so deeply about his friend and everyone. He was so kind and thoughtful. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a small thing for him but I can't out do Jiro I think he likes her. I sigh and get out of my bed. I need to go check on him I know he's up right now even though it's one twenty four am he's always on is phone. I chuckle at myself as I stand outside his door. I knock a few times hoping everything's ok. I heard him make a high pitched scared noise. Cute. "H-hold on!!" He shouts from the other side of the door. He voice was strained and cracked a little, was he crying? Oh no...he already saw the articles. I opened the door to see him struggling with a long sleeved shirt. I look at him kind of confused. Then I saw some what I think is blood on the shirt, it trailed up to his-

...

"Denki?..." I say looking at his cut up wrists. I look back at his face as he throws the shirt aside leaving him in a normal shortsleeved one as he falls to the bed crying. "S-sero! I'm s-so *hiccup* sorry....I-I didn't- I'm not the t-traitor!" He cry's to me. I didn't know what to do... I closed the door behind me walking over to his bed and sitting next to him. "Denki I-" I start. "I want to be a hero!" He cry's. "You-" "I'm not the traitor!" He cuts me off again.
"Denki listen"
"I want to protects and save people"
"Denki you"
"I want you to be mine"
"...what-"
"I would never..."He trails off, his voice was going out.
"Denki!" I say putting my hand on his cheek to make him took at me. He looked tired and his eyes were puffy but the tears in his eyes made his yellow eyes look even clearer...so beautiful. "You'll always be a hero." I say taking ahold of his hands gently. "Stay right here." He looked shocked. Like he couldn't believe that I wasn't mad at him. I walk over to the closet to grab a first aid kit. I sit back down with him. "Can I see?" I say looking at him. He put out one wrist for me to look at. I felt tears sting my eyes. The person I like- no love dosent even love himself but I don't know how, he's so funny and charming, grate personality he's so beautiful too. I was lost in thought and pressed on the cut a little harder than I intended. I felt him whence in pain. That hurt. "I-I'm sorry" I say setting the gauze aside grabbing some ointment. "This will help it heal and not scar" I say looking at him. He nodes and wipes a few tears away. I gently rub it on then follow with wrapping then do all the same to the other wrist. It was silent but not the bad kind. "T-thank you...sorry for being such a bother..." he says looking down at his hands. "Denki, when you were crying you said something..." I say looking over at him "also your not a bother at all" I add. "O-oh?" He says looking back at me. "Y-eah you said you want me to b-e yours..." I say feeling my cheeks heat up. "O-oh I umm sorry I was rambling...I didn't-" I cut him off. "I want to be yours" "h-huh" he stampers but before he could react I put my and on his waist and pulled him close to me kissing him. I was scared we would pull away and say what the hell are you doing but he didn't...he actually kissed me back! He wrapped his arms around my neck so I pulled his body into my lap pulling him close to me. He tilts his head deepening the kiss. Pure bliss it was just me and him like nothing could come between up. Except oxygen. We pull away painting slightly. We were looking to each other's eyes but then his eyes widened and I got scared. "I-I'm sorry! I should have- I didn't mean to I uh-" Denki started to freak out as I let out a sigh of relief. He's such a dork. "Denki calm down. That was the best kiss I've ever had" I say smiling at him.
Bzzt
His phone went off with another article. I grabbed his phone and turn off the ringer. "No one will believe it. It's all fake" I say as he looks away. "Hey" I said putting my hand on his cheek to make him look at me. "Wanna be my boyfriend? My hero?" I ask feeling nauseous that he might say no. His face became red and he leaned into my chest making some embarrassed sounds. "Cmon Denki! I need an answerrr" I say leaning my head in the crook of his neck. "Yes Hanta!!" He says excited. Cute. He attacks me with small kisses all over my ckeeks and lips as I start to laugh. "D-Denki!! Stop hahah!!!" I say through laughter Denki starts laughing his ass off getting off my lap and laying on the bed holding his sides. Finely we stopped laughing as we sat on his bed. He had his legs over mine facing me as we played with each others hands. Lacing our fingers together then putting our hands agains one another. Denki looked at his bandages a few time and frowned and that broke my heart a bit. I pull off my hoodie messing up my hair a bit he giggled and fixed it. "Here" I smile and hand him my hoodie. "W-whaa?" He looks up at me. "Take it you'll look cute~" I coo at him making him blush. "Your so cheesy hehe" Denki giggles pulling the hoodie on and getting off the bed showing how the hoodie came down his thighs a bit. I felt my face got hotter and now I probably look like a tomato ,grate. "Haha your so tall!" He says laying back on the bed yawning. It was three forty seven thank god today was Friday. "Want me to stay here?" I ask as he lays down. "Yes pleaseee" He said yawing again. He looked so tired and cute, after all it has been a long night for him. I get up turning off the light. I crawl into the bed laying down beside my beautiful boyfriend who laid his head on my chest so I put my arm around him. Not long after our legs were tangled together and Denki was snoring. I close my eyes knowing my hero was safe.

~•~
Yeet I've never done oneshots before but I tried tell me what you think and sorry i didn't proof read this I may later idk uwu