Kiribaku

Fluff

Ghost stories

Kirishimas pov

"B-bakugou?"

"Mhmm"

"Bakugou wake up, I Here something outside..."

"What the hell you want?" Bakugou grumbled sitting up, shifting the air mattress we are on. "I herd something outside the tent, I-...I think it's a g-ghost" I went on. "Before we left to go camping kaminari told me about how ghost lerk in the woods and attack people's tents...I'm terrified Bakugou"I shuddered. I was always so scared when it came to things like this. When I was young my mom would tell me that the bogeyman would lerk at night and if I left my toys out he would step on them and get mad, then eat me. So I always kept my room clean so now I know she only told me that to make me keep my room nice but I still get scared. Bakugou huffed and pulled the blanket up on us more "god kirishima are you really gonna believe what that pikachu tells you? He's just fuckin with you". I sigh as he lays back down. "Yeah...can we cuddle? It will make me feel better" I say looking down at bakugou with bright eyes. "Tsk" was all bakugou did as he stuck his am out. I smiled wide as I nuzzled up to his chest as he brought his arm around my shoulders holding me. "Aw! Your so manly bakugou!" I smiled wider hugging him. "Shut it and go to sleep" he said pulling the blanket over my shoulders. I close my eyes finally falling asleep.

I woke up to the sounds of a fires crackle and no one on the sunken mattress beside me. I rubbed sleep out of my eyes throwing the blanket off of me and grabbing the nearest shirt not realizing that it was bakugous skull shirt until I already had it on. Oh well. I unzip the tent to see bakugou shirtless cooking something on the fire, it looks like eggs and bacon yumm. "G'morning bakubabe" I mumbled setting on the log next to him leaning on his shoulder. "You look cute today" bakugou said surprisingly. "W-what? Your in a good mood ay?" I say blushing. Bakugou never usually says stuff like this unless we're are alone, witch we are but he's usually grumpy in the morning. "God shitty hair just take the compliment." Bakugou said sounding more like himself as he put some eggs and bacon on a plate for me. "Your right I'm sorry babe" I purr kissing him on the cheek and taking the plate from him. Bakugou huffed and I starting devouring the bacon as he fixes himself a plate and starts eating. "There's a pile of rabbit shit behind the tent, that's what you herd last night" bakugou said pointing in the direction he was talking about. "Oh, heh sorry I guess kaminari just got under my skin." I chuckled. "I'll kill him" was all bakugou said. "No you won't~" I purred again setting my plate aside and wrapping my arms around his waist. "God your so fucking needy" he set his plate down turning to me, putting both of his hands on my cheeks and squishing my face. "Owwwweeee bakugouuu" I say muffled. He let go kissing my softly. "Your so manlyyyy" I say love struck as he gathers up our morning mess. "Get up babe, we're gonna pack up and start hiking some more today." I bolt upright. "Oh! Ok I'll get the air out of the mattress!" I say stumbling over the log I was sitting on and running into the ten. I unscrew the cap keeping the air locked in then I throw myself onto the mattress to let the air out. "God shitty hair why can you do it like a normal person!?" Bakugou yells at me zipping up a duffle bag. "It's more fun like this!" I say rolling around laughing. (Lmao I do this too) bakugou rolls his eyes as I finally get all the air out folding up the mattress.

We finally get everything pack up and we are in our way to the trail not far from the campsite. "Bakugou! Look up there, it's a cardinal!" I say pointing up into a tree. "Hmpf, looks just like you" bakugou said looking back forward. "Heh it kind of dose!" I chirp. (ahah puns)

Me and bakugou walk through the forest for a while enjoying each other's company. We turn a corner and I saw a bunny hop out of a bush. "Wow! Baku- AHCK!" I trip over a stick and fall right on my face. I didn't activate my quark in time and bakugou wasn't close enough to catch me. "Ouch-" I say before bakugou falls to his knees beside me. "Ei!?? Are you alright, what happened?" Bakugou frantically asked me if I'm ok as he pulls me up close to him so he could look me over. "B-bakugou calm down, I'm fine, I just scratch my hands a bit see?" I hold up my hands up for him to see my scraped hands. He acts so tough but he cares so deeply about the things he loves, so manly. Bakugou looks from me to my hands taking one gently. I gave a confused look, he kissed the palms of my hand. "Awww bakugou, your so sweet!" I say intertwining our fingers despite the slight sting in them. "Tsk, you always do the shit to me after training" he scoffed looking away flustered. I flash him a sharp smile. He let's go if my hands and got out something to put on my hands. They are cute all might band aids. "Not a word" he said as he put them in my hands. I chuckle and kiss his nose. We both stand up getting ready to go back to walking. "God, watch were your going next time, do I have to hold your fucking hand?!" Bakugou snaps at me. I smile at the opportunity's hand. "Yes" I say smiling. " what?" Bakugou says confused looking back at me. "Yes, I need you to hold my hand." I say. Bakugou rolls his eyes sticking his hand out to me. "Cmon lets fuckin' go" He says as I intertwine our fingers. He squeezes my hand and I give him a quick kiss as we set out on our way.

"What if a ghosts tripped me?" I say

"Shut up"

"I'll kill that ghosts, again"

I chuckle as we continue up the mountain hand in hand.

W o w this book thing had like 250 read that's wack. Thank you Uwu I'm also working on lost of yummy stuff rn so yeet