Kiribaku

Fluff uwu

Shopping day!

"C'mon Katsuki!!" Kirishima yelled back at bakugo who was putting his shoes on. "I'm trying to hurry calm down!" He snapped back at His boyfriend. "Besides S' not like we're going to miss out in shopping, the mall isn't going anywhere!" He finished standing up and walking over to kirishima, who placed a small kiss on his cheek before they head out.

On the walk to the mall bakugo would occasionally brush his fingers on kirishimas making him blush and giggle. Bakugo let out a sigh knowing kirishima would panic if he tried to hold his hand in public. "Oi Eijiro, why exactly are we going shopping?" Bakugo asked looking over to kirishima. "Because Katsuki! I thought It'd be fun to get out of the dorms and spend some time together! Plus I herd they had a new ice cream shoppe I thought we could try!" Kirishima explained giving bakugo a big smile. "Mk, lets hold hands then, we're spending time together right?" Bakugo asked holding open the door for kirishima. "W-What! What i1if someone sees!" Kirishima waved his hands around. "So?" Bakugo asked was the walked into a clothing store. Kirishima seemed to hesitate, grabbing some items off of the shelves. "W-well... I don't want people to judge" kirishima said walking back to the dressing rooms.

Bakugos pov

Ugh. I really love this idiot, why dose he worry about what other shitty people think? Just as kirishimas about to walk through the door to try in the outfit he had in his hands I grab his wrist swinging him back around to face me then I push in against the wall. "Who cares what people think, we'll probably never even see them again, I want to be able to love my boyfriend whenever I want, and where ever I want, no one is going to think your any less manly and if they do.... I'll take care of it" I told him as I leaned in placing my lips on his, he was pretty shocked but I wasn't backing down. He kissed me back putting his hands on my chest as I put mine on his hips pulling him close. Finally I pull away looking the my love struck kiri. "See? Isn't that better than hiding it? Hiding it would be unmanly right?" I say smirking at him. "W-well... I guess your right...people won't think I'm unmanly?" Kirishima asked looking up at me with his big pretty eyes. Ugh! Those eyes too damn bright! "No Ei, no one will even care it's not there business" I say hugging him then pulling away. "Now go try that on hair for brains." Kirishima walks into the room and closed the door. "So manly!" He says to himself getting dressed.

Finally kirishima walked out and wow my eyes hurt he so beautiful

Finally kirishima walked out and wow my eyes hurt he so beautiful. "Wow Ei you look grate in that, buy it" I say making him blush. "Are you sure? You really like it?" Kirishima says looking back in the mirror. I stand up and walk over to him hugging him from behind. "I like it a lot" I say kissing his neck then pushing him to the changing room. " now take it off so we can head to that ice cream place, I'm hungry." I say sitting back down on a bench outside the changing rooms. "Ok ok! Just a sec" kirishima says closing the door and getting back into his normal Clothes. "Alright lets go check out!" Kirishima says walking to the front of the store. "Katsuki!! This shirt would look so good on you!!!" Kirishima squeals holding a outfit that I can't argue it looked pretty good. "I thought we were getting ice cream now" I say as he handed me the outfit pushing me back towards the fitting rooms. "We will in just a sec as soo as you try that on! I know you like fashion and this is looks so good!" Kirishima says kissing my cheek.  I close the curtain to try on the outfit, looking in the mirror.

It looked really good, god that boy really knows my style

It looked really good, god that boy really knows my style. I step out of the small room to get kirishimas opinions. "Wow bakugo you look so good!!! We have to get it!" Kirishima squeeze me k to a hug then looked me up and down again. "Alright I'll get it if you like it that much idiot" I say and turn around to get changed into my normal clothes.

Finally after checking out me and kirishima are walking on the sidewalk down the street to the ice cream place he wanted to go to. My hand brushed kirishimas so I grabbed his hand and laced out fingers together. No one thinks I can be passionate in my relationships well aren't they fucking wrong. Kirishima turns to me with a big toothy smile that could blind anyway as he stoped I front of a small retro looking shop. The building was a baby blue color with some white stripes and two big windows on either side of the front door. In the windows were longboards, skateboards and even surfboards. "This isn't ice cream?" I say turning to him again. "Yes it is! It sells different boards too, this is were I got my favorite skate board, the beach and boardwalk is down the street so it makes since to have a store selling these things plush ice cream for when it's hot!" Kirishima said as we walked in and took a seat in a booth. (Sorry kiri just has sk8er boi energy) kirishima was talking about something about skating and different boards but when he blabs about stuff I just stair at his pretty face. "What can I get you to?" I was snapped out of my thoughts as a young girl with a long blond ponytail and bright blue eyes, she had rosy cheeks and a blue shirt tucked into a long wavy skirt. "Hello Mika! Can I have strawberry and-" kirishima turned to me. "Do you want chocolate babe?" He asked. "Yeah that's fine" I say looking over to the girl again. She nodded and and scribbled the order onto her little note pad. "I'll have it out in a moment, have fun with your date kirishima!" She said and disappeared behind the counter. "You know her?"I ask him, I don't know why I was so jealous but I was. "Oh Mika? We were friends in middle school, we used to skate together, she has a longboard that she calls trix haha!" Kirishima said with a grin. "Do you like her?" I say not thinking. "Like her? What are you talking about babe!" Kirishima says grabbing my hands. "I donno... she's just really pretty I guess" I say looking out the window. "No no no babubabe, she was actually the first person I came out to don't be jealous babe I love you and only you, I promise" He says kissing my hands. Such a sap. I pull my hands out of his. "Well I would hope so, concerning I got us these." I pull out a small box and handed it to kirishima. He glanced up at me confused and took the box opening it. He's eyes lit up as he gasped. As he pulled out two matching promise rings that had "KrBk" engraved on the outside and "only you" on the inside. "K-Katsuki....I love it!" He said sliding it into my finger as I put his on. "Heh yeah I- mph!" I was cut off by kirishima almost throwing himself over the table to kiss me. I smile into the kiss and when he pulls back I lay my hand on his. He giggled when our rings made a clink noise. "Oh. My. God! That was so cute you two! Sorry I didn't mean to intrude but here is your ice cream!" She smiles and hands us our ice cream.

No ones pov

Kirishima and bakugo chatted and flirted back and forth for nearly two hours before they finally decided to go back to the dorms. The boys walked hand in hand and chatted about random topics, but the only thing that really mattered was that they knew this would last forever.

Hey hey hey credit to the artist for them arts. I know skate/ice cream shop doesn't make since but ya know eat ass smoke grass n skate fast. You can also leave request or story ideas if you wanna see something specific and also tell me if y'all would be interested In seeing me draw our gay boys ok goodnight uwu