Kiribaku

Not really nsfw but kinda and talk of sexual abuse.

No ones pov

Bakugous family were bad people, but the only person that knew was kirishima, not even the victim bakugo. Bakugos parents kept him isolated from normal teen thinks like the internet and going to the park or the mall, being in relationships and having friends, his only friend was kirishima who taught bakugo about the things he misses out on.

Kirishimas pov

Knock knock!

I knocked on bakugos front door waiting for his mom Mitsuki to open the door and greet me as usual. After school everyday I come here and spend some time hanging with bakugo, telling him how my day went helps him know what a normal life is like. "So, I was wondering if me and bakugo could
Go grab some coffee?" I asked as the door was opened and I was greeted with bakugos mother. "Ah, as long as you don't let him out of your sight, don't let him talk to anyone. It's a scary world" she said with darkened eyes. I felt my blood boil a bit knowing she just didn't want her son to know the way they treated him was bad. But I flashed a toothy grin at her anyway. "Of course Mitsuki!" I lie to her face but it didn't matter, bakugous parents trusted me. "Well I'm off, we're going out for the night" bakugous mom smiled as her husband opens the door for her. "Bye" I mumbled as they walked out. "bastards" I scoff walking up the stairs to bakugos room.

(Slight nsfw warning ⚠️)

I reach for the door knob to bakugos room but I herd soft huffing noises from the other side of the door. I hesitated before pushing the door open just slightly to peek inside. The sight made me hold my breath, bakugo had nothing on but boxers and a shirt that was to big for him 'his dads shirt' and he had a pillow up under him grinding on it softly. I think for a second before stepping in the room realizing he probably didn't know what he's doing. Bakugos head tilted up slowly to lock eyes with mine across the room. "K-kirishima-ahh..." bakugou rubbed down on the pillow again. I felt my face flush red. "Bakugo stop, do you know what your doing?" I ask as I walk over to him on the bed. "N-no? Is this....is this not n-normal?" He asked looking up at me with glassy eyes. "I- bakugo, I think it's time I explain some things to you ok...." I say. "Here, get off the pillow" I say putting my hand on his arm. "B-but I like the way it feels" bakugo protested. "Yeah I- I know bakugo but it's....it's not really something to do in front of people, cmon get off and I'll explain." I say finally getting him off of the pillow.

It was pretty hard and kinda awkward but I explain to him what sex was, I told him about how when people love each other they have sex and I thought him what masterbating is and that rubbing on a pillow isn't the only way he can get himself off. I also told him about what molesting was and sexual harassment, just so he can keep himself safe. Little did I know it was two late. Bakugo who was setting on his knees was now leaning onto kirishima crying. "Hey hey.. why are you upset? It's alright sex is a normal thing bakugo people do it all the time." I tell him rubbing circles on his back. "M-my dad..." He starts but his voice cracked into a small cry of just pure pain. It shattered my heart. "Shhh...what dose he do?" I say pulling him closer so he could cry onto my chest. "T-the p-pillow....my dad told me that kids did that for there p-parents. He makes me s-sit in his lap and r-rub on him...I-I don't want to do it anymore...it doesn't make me feel pretty anymore.....I-I don't wanna feel good by him anymore....I-I wanna have sex with someone I l-love....who loves me!" Bakugo broke down crying again. "Hey...it's going to be ok I promise...." I gently push him off wiping tears off his face, he gave me a confused look as I started grabbing clothes out of his drawers and his closet shoving them into a duffel bag. "Take that bad mans shirt off and p-" "can I ware yours?" Bakugo asked cutting me off. "W-what?" I say looking back at him. "I want to were your hoodie. Someone I trust" he explains to me. I felt my face get hot. "I-oh...of course." I take off my hoodie leaving me in a shirt, as he pulled off his dads shirt I could see small purple bruises and bite marks on his toned stomach and around his nipples. "D-....did he do that too?" I asked looking at the hickys on his body. "Yes....I hate them..." He says pulling on my hoodie. He looked rather cute in it. I zipp up the bad and sit back on the bed with bakugo.

We sit for a few moment in a comfortable silence before bakugo finally pressed himself onto my arm locking elbows with me. "Kirishima....will you tell me what it's like to be in love?, a real love?" He says not looking up at me. "W-well, you always think about them, when you wake up there on your mind and when you go to sleep, when your doing something you think about them being next to you and you want to have them there with you. Sometimes loving someone is all it takes to be happy, and you of course, your so beautiful that you'll for sure falling love with someone and you'll have a happy life. Go on dates, hold hands, kiss them...." I sigh thinking of sharing all these things with bakugo. "So, dose that mean I love you?" He askes looking up at me finally. I felt my ears get hot. "Is that not ok?" He askes again holding my arm tighter. "Of course it's ok! You can love whoever you want no matter what people tell you!" I say putting my hand over his reassuringly. "It's just, when you were explaining that I could relate to all of it, your always on my mind and I wanna go on dates with you, hold your hand, kiss you, have real sex with you" bakugo said warmly not realizing the blush on my cheeks at the last part. "Well you can have all that, whatever you want it's yours" I say handing him some paints and the duffle bag. "We're running away, and we will be together. Katsuki, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked knowing he knew what dating was. He jumped up into my arms. "Of course Eijiro, ill never leave you!" He exclaimed as I caught him in my arms in a warm hug. He pulled away putting his hand on my face, something he probably learned from the romance movies I showed him before, pulling me into a soft gentle kiss. I of course kiss back instantly feeling a sharp wave of excitement burst inside me. "Cmon your parents will be back by ten, we have a few hours to get out of town. I'll take you to a cozy cabin my mom used to own a few towns away, your parents won't find us there." I say grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together.

We run out into my car jumping in, I pull out as fast as I can and start heading out of town. A while into the ride I Here Katsuki sigh as he looked out the window. I put one hand on his knee and gently rub my thumb on it calming him down. "I love you Katsuki, your safe now" I smile at him for just a second then looking back to the road. "I love you to Eijiro" Katsuki smiled to himself, soon enough he was asleep. Kirishima was so happy that he finally got what he always wanted, for Katsuki to be safe...safe with him.

Hhhhhh content, I'm working on Lot if stuff so yeah that's fun. I'm just lazy and have to actually get to weighting it. And this is kinda short and I kinda hate it