Kiribaku

Fluff uwu

Bakugous pov

I let out a long sigh as I say bye to kirishima in the hall, walking into my own room and throwing my bag beside my desk. It was Friday so at least I get to sleep in and won't have to see... him... so soon. I flop on my bed, slinging an arm over my face.

Sharp teeth
Tan
Muscles
Pretty eyes...
Stupid hair
Sweet
Cares...

Fuck. My face was hot since I couldn't stop thinking of kirishima, of course. I roll my eyes pulling a pillow to my chest, hugging it tightly. Call me a girl but I couldn't help myself from thinking it was kirishima. Hes just so warm all the time, and smells good. I sigh again getting up to change out of my school clothes. I pull off my shirt, throwing it into my hamper when I realize a shirt balled up beside the hamper. 'Tsk' messy, I walk over to the hamper, pulling on basketball shorts in the process, and pick it up. Just as I was about to throw it in the hamper I realized the shirt wasn't mine. I un ball the shirt and seen it's kirishimas. He must have left it from studying the other night. I look at the dusty maroon colored shirt, "suns out, guns out" I sigh, for sure kirishimas. I bring the shirt up to my face. It still had his  Cologne smell on it, witch kind of smelled like being at the beach at midnight, with a hint of sweat from working out maybe. (not like gross though, this was weird to type I'm just gonna pray you know what I mean) I sigh out the deep breath I took, pulling the shirt on over my head. I walk back over to my bed. I lay down with my pillow again, nuzzling my face into the pillow deeper.

So warm
Soft
Mm kirishima

I slowly start to drift to sleep when there was knocking at my door, I shoot straight up. "GO DIE, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" I yell, seeing it was 9:16. Way to late. "S-sorry bakugou, can I come in please?" Kirishima says from the other side of the door. I let out a 'tsk' as I stumble to my door, opening it and flicking my light on. "What" I say, trying to keep my blush down, kirishimas hair was down and it's taking all I have not to tuck the pieces that are falling and covering his beautiful eyes behind his ear. "Let's sit down" he says, seeming nervous. I close the door behind him after stepping out of his way to let him in. He sits on my bed, twiddling his thumbs. "Don't be an idiot, what's on your mind?" I say, me and him seemed close enough so I let him see the slightly softer side of me, but I would never tell him that. "W-well, even thought we all are striving to be hero's and probably don't have time for love, I still feel so helpless all the time. I just want to have something, someone to look forward to, ya'know?" He explains, laying back and talking with his hands in the air. Wow I could really listen to this dumbass talk forever. "Mm, got a crush on anyone specific?" I ask, so I can destroy them. "Mhm... I don't know, just need someone to love and someone to love me" he says sitting up on his elbow. "God your such a girl, someone has a crush on, I just know it, I mean think about it. Your stupid hair that doesn't make sense will catch any girls eyes, oh yeah and your sharp teeth as well, hmm oh yeah, you have lots of muscles, a broad back, stupidly bright eyes, a lovely smile, strong hands..." I trail off realizing I just sounded like a compleat fucking creep just listing off all the things I love about him. "Err and yeah, so ya know, I'm sure someone has a crush on you stop fretting over it like a little bitch" I say looking away to hide my blush. "Bakugou? Do you really think I have all of that?" Kirishima asks, a hint of blush on his cheeks. "Tsk, yeah so?" I say crossing my arms. "That's so manly!, but... I- oh god never mind I can't..." kirishima says, the sparkle in his eye dying. Suddenly the air around him, usually beaming with shitty positivities, was now more nervous and scared than when he first got here. "What the hell? What is it shitty hair?" I say turning back to him. "No really, I shouldn't say, uh sorry for keeping you up g-goodnight bakugou" kirishima says frantically getting up to leave. I grab him by his wrist and pull him back to my bed making him let out an "oof". "Nu uh, your not leaving yet" I say making him sit down with a quick nod of his head. "Now, tell me what the fuck is making you so god damn nervous." I say letting go of his arm gently. "W-well, I, promise you won't hate me right? You'll still talk to me?" Kirishima asks, he seemed so anxious about this. "Of course hair for brains" I say moving so we both had our backs agents my wall, our shoulders and legs leaning agents each other. "W-well you know how you said, my hair can catch any g-girls eye?" Kirishima starts to nervously chew his lip, a bad habit I realized he had when we first met. I hated it when he did that because his sharp ass teeth really hurt his lip. "Yeah? What about it?" I answer his question. "I- fuck....I well g-girls don't really, catch my eye" kirishima but his lip harder, letting out a small 'ow' from bitting to hard. At that point I had it. "Oi cut that shit out" I say putting my hand on his face, gently rubbing my thumb over his lip to pull it away from his teeth. "I don't give two flying fucks witch way you swing, I'll sill love you no matter what" I say, not really realizing what I actually just said. "Y-you what?" Kirishima says, eyes wide with shock. "Do you really mean that?". "Fuck, I- uh, yeah I meant it, so what?" I say pulling my hand away from his face. Kirishima put his hand on mine bringing it back up to his cheek before he leaned into the touch. "That makes me happy, Katsuki." He smiled. Thats it, that did it, my heart dropped as he used my first name and smiled at me. Fuck him. I grip his jaw making him let out a small noise of surprise as o pull him forward, lips almost brushing "you'll be mine" I whisper before connecting our lips. Warm and soft, slightly chapped from his biting, our lips molded together perfectly. Kirishima brings his hands to my waist, rubbing small shaped soothing me. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

After a few l o n g minutes of kissing, we both pull away and pant slightly. "Is that my shirt?" Kirishima asks, wiping his mouth. "Tsk no" I look away. "Hm, suns out guns out, vary  bakugou" kirishima chuckles, laying beside me. "Want me to sleep in here with you?" Kirishima says yawning. "Tsk, only if your my boyfriend, will I let you sleep next to me" I say crossing my arms. "Well I guess I'll have to be your boyfriend then" kirishima purrs, grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. I feel heat rise to my face as he grabbed my hip tightly, and pulled me into him completely so my back was right agents his chest. He bends his legs up fitting them with mine perfectly. "G'night suki'" kirishima wraps his arm around me. "Goodnight..." I smile, laying my arm over his, lacing our finger together. Kirishima gives me a soft kiss on the back of my neck as I slowly drift off into sleep.

•••
Sorry these are starting to suck yeet.