Kamisero

(Yes more kamisero)
Fluff<3

Sleep overs and Mina

Denkis POV

'What time did you say??' I text Mina about the sleepover she had told me about earlier.
'Come to my dorm around 5:30!! Oh and tell sero to come' she texted back fast. Sero was my best friend but sometimes if I look at him to long or when his hand grazes mine while we walk down the halls my heart jumps and my face gets hot. I know I'm setting myself up for heartbreak but it was hard not to like him. 'Alright thanks and I will' I text back shutting off my phone off. It was already 4:46 so I put in a 'thunder bolt' tee and some sweat pants, I grab my phone and walk across the hall to Seros  door. I gulp down the lump in my throat I see him all the time but I still get nervous around him. "J-just a minute!!" I herd him yell from the other side of the door. I stand there hearing him bang around till finally the door swung open to reveal a vary s e x y looking sero. He only had a towel around his waist and he was dripping with water. His hair was slicked back from being wet. My eyes went strait to his torso, his baby was so perfect. His shoulders were broad and his six pack looked like it was chiseled from stone. "S-sorry I was in the shower" he steps aside. "Come in and I'll finished getting dried off" "o-oh ok..." I say walking in and sitting on his bad as he goes back to the bathroom. My face was on fire, I felt the tips of my ears hot too. This is grate he's gonna think I'm a creep! I sigh and look around his room. I've been in it before since we play video games a lot together witch was sooo much fun. I look at his bedside table to see a picture of me and him. He had his arm around my neck and I had mine around his, we were standing outside of U.A. it was when we got in we were so happy heh...ugh I need to tell him that we can be happy together but I know it's not going to work out the way I want. I pick up the picture and smile at it. I'm kinda shocked (heheheheheh shocked) that he had just a picture of us but I set the picture down and laid on my belly on his bed looking at memes on my phone. It was 5:16 ughhhh "sero hurry up!" I yell. About three minutes later he comes out in a white tee and black skinny jeans. So hot. "Sorry! I had to dry my hair." He says flashing me his pretty smile. "Mina is having a sleep over, wanna come?" I ask trying to calm my blush. "Oh yeah! What time?" He said sitting next to me running his fingers through his hair. "5:30. And it's already 5:24 because you look so long!" I say elbowing him lightly. "Sorry!!! I have to keep this hair lookin good!" He says standing up and putting his shoes on. I stand up and follow him to the girls dorms. I look at seros hand as we walk step in step. I look away and sigh.
Finally we reach Minas door and barely knock before it swings open with a flash of pink and squealing. "So glad you made it!!! Come in I have snacks and we're going to watch a movie!!" She bounces up and down before running back into the room. I see everyone that came, kirishima and bakugo who looked like he would kill anyone but kiri, todoroki, midorya, asui, Uraraka, Iida, Toru and them there's me and sero. I look at kirishima and bakugo, kiri was feeding bakugo some chips and snuggling up to bakugos arm. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, not of kirishima or bakugo but the fact that they had the balls to tell each other about their feelings and coming out. I sat on the floor by the couch that Uraraka and Iida were talking on and sero sat next to me after grabbing some oranges from the snacks Mina set out for everyone. "You've been pretty quiet, are you alright?" Sero asks popping and orange slice into his mouth. "Ah sorry I was just thinking heh" I say smiling at him. "Alright you can tell me if your sad tho bro" He says. I nod and start chatting with him for a bit.

"It's movie time!!!" Mina says jumping up. "What do you guys wanna watch??" She asks. "Something scary!" Bakugo yells making kirishima look at him with stars in his eyes "so manly!" He says hugging bakugo. I felt my spine shudder. I'm so bad with scary movies I like cartoons (same lmao but I like spook shit uwu) I shrink down where I was sitting pulling my knees to my chest and letting out a sigh as Mina decides on watching the new it. Sero looked pretty ok I know he's fine with scary movies. Iida and all the girls wrapped up in one big blanket on the bed (Iida s a good friend like that yeet) and kirishima and bakugo cuddled on the couch. Todoroki and midorya were sitting together under a blanket and I'm pretty sure they were holding hands, they sooo have a thing for each other. Me and sero were leaning up against he end of Minas bed. Only 10 minutes into the movie and I already jumped 6 feet into the air. "Kami? Do you not like scary movies" he whispered over to me. "N-not a fan" I say covering my face. Sero hums in response. A few moments later sero grabs my hand and pulls me out to the balcony. "S-sero?" I say as he shuts the sliding door. "Denki I need to tell you something..." He says looking down. Oh my god he called me Denki. "W-whAt is it?" I say confused. He's going to tell me he likes someone I bet, he wants me to be his wingman maybe. I sigh but my eyes widen when he takes ahold of both my hands and looks me right into my eyes. "Denki Kaminari I've liked you since the day I laid my eyes on you. Your charming sweet and cate so much about things" he tucks some hair behind my ear. I was shocked (jsjkkekwj puns). "Denki I know you don't feel the same but after seeing what bakugo and kirishima have I want that too! Denki...will you be my boyfriend?!" Sero was just spilling what seemed to be bottled up feelings for a long time. I didn't know what to say. I felt heat rush to my face and I was taking way to long to answer he was getting a little worried looking but I just didn't know what to say. Well... actions speak louder that words...yolo. I put both my hands on his cheeks and pull him down to my height before I quickly push my lips into his. He seemed taken back but soon he melted. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him so I wrap my arms around his neck.

~mean while inside

"Hah! I knew those extras had it for each other!" Bakugo yelled out as everyone was gathered at the window. "Katsuki those are your friends" kirishima said smirking. "Ugh it's about time!" Mina said. "You guys shouldn't spy on them!!" Iida was waving his arms around like a robot. Everyone chuckled sitting down and hitting play on the movie.

Back to our gay bois~
Still denkis POV

Well I'm probably going to die from lack of oxygen and happiness but I'm ok with that. Sero pulls away as we both pant, sero looks deep into my eyes then smirk as he slid his hands from my lower back grabbing my ass. "S-sero!" I yelp hiding my face in his chest. He starts laughing his ass of though. "You dick!" I shout grabbing his cheeks pinching them slightly. "Owewe" Sero wines grabbing my cheeks as well. "Let gooo!!" I say at him. "No, you let go!" He says back pinching harder. "Fine I'll just-" I stop as I pull him to me and kiss him again, just a Quick peck. Before grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together. "I-I'm kind of nervous to tell everyone. What if they don't talk to us anymore..." I say tracing circles on the back of seros hand. "What are you kidding? They accepted kiri and bakugo like that!" He said snapping his fingers, "besides as long as your With me I'll be the happiest person alive" He says kissing my forehead. He was right im just nerves I guess. We walk back in hand in hand to see everyone smirking at us, ugh grate I bet they saw us kiss through the window! I turn to sero and put my face in his chest from embarrassment. "So?" I herd Iida ask and I felt sero smile and give a thumbs up. "Finally!" I here bakugo grunt. "Me and Katsuki are happy for you!" Kirishima said. I turn around to smile at everyone and hold up our hands. "I said yes" I say excitingly grabbing a marker of the counter and drawing on to strips of black on our ring fingers. (So pure hh) "omg denki!" Sero said putting his hand over his mouth as he smiled hugging me. "Can we finish watching the movie now!" Bakugo steamed making kirishima sling his legs into bakugos lap "be nice" he whispered kissing him on the cheek making bakugo mutter sorry.

The movie was half way over I was sitting between seros legs with my back to his chest as he played with my hair, it helped me not focus on the movie, just the feeling of him playing with my hair and the bad-ump of his heart on my back. I closed my eyes taking in how my life just got so much better.

~ sorry I did another Kamisero oops. Leave request or cute ideas and I may write them uwu