V. Memoirs of a wannabe geisha

After we arrived in Otsu, we headed straight to the inn where we were supposed to meet the daimyo. It caught my eyes that on the way I saw about a dozen confectioneries and they sold an unusually big variety of sweets. I didn't recognise most of them but they all looked and smelled mouthwateringly delicious.

We barely crossed the threshold of the inn when Nobunaga suddenly stopped.

'I'll be right back!' And without further ado, he hurried out.

'What?' It took about a minute for Hideyoshi to grasp what was going on. 'Oh, no! If he is buying candy, I swear...' Hideyoshi ran after Nobunaga and I was left behind with Masamune. 'You two, wait here.'

'Okay.' I was still giggling when all of a sudden...

Masamune grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty room, leaned me against the wall and before I could protest he captured my lips in a brief kiss. He parted his lips away from mine so he could speak: 'Now where is my reward?' That purring voice triggered something in the back of my mind and my basic instincts overrode my common sense in a blink of an eye. I didn't even try to resist. I forgot about all the social norms or the etiquette of this era. My heart was racing.

'Mm. Yes, please!' I grabbed his kimono and pulled his lips back to mine. He dived right into me with a deep kiss. I kissed him back passionately. My tongue quickly found his and played around with it eagerly. He pushed me more against the wall. I felt his strong body on mine. I let out a sigh filled with desire and bit his lips. This encouraged him further. He laid several kisses on my jawline. When he bit my earlobe, all my synapses flared up at the same time and every little hair on my back stood up. I dug my nails into his chest and moaned. 'Oh, fuck me, Masamune!'

'Hm?' he growled.

He didn't know what 'fuck' mean. That snapped me out of it. What am I doing? What was I thinking? Did I really say what I think I said? Hideyoshi and Nobunaga could be back in any minute. I pushed him away. I cleared my throat.

'I-I am so sorry. I apologise for my highly indecent behavior. I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry!' I was so embarrassed, I couldn't look him in the eye. I rushed out of the room without looking back.

When I got back to the meeting place I spotted Hideyoshi and Nobunaga in the distance. Nobunaga looked super annoyed. Hideyoshi must have caught him and has been scolding him ever since.

'You are done, Hideyoshi.' Nobunaga was losing his patience.

'No, I am not.' Hideyoshi was furious.

Nobunaga ignored him and turned to me. 'The daimyo is going to be here soon. Ana, you should put on something more traditional. Where is Masamune?'

'I am right here.' Masamune appeared behind me. He looked like nothing happened.

'Good. Let's get done with this quickly.' Nobunaga stepped into one of the rooms. The daimyo arrived after me. He gave me a broad smile and bowed to me unreasonably too many times when we got introduced. I even got some extra cheesy compliments.

I wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about. Our kiss with Masamune occupied my mind. When I recalled the memory of his tongue lacing mine, I shivered. This was my fault. I told him that he could ask anything. I should have known better, he was a man after all. Plus, I hadn't been touched by a man for so long that a simple kiss made my subconscious go berserk. Now, that I thought it through, I think I can handle it. That was just a heat of the moment thing... I avoided Masamune's gaze. But the daimyo kept staring at me. What's his deal? I tried to concentrate on the negotiation. The daimyo wasn't cooperative. I could tell Nobunaga was about to lose his patience. Masamune and Hideyoshi were on edge. Tension was growing in the air. I had to defuse the situation somehow.