VI. Peepers

I was awakened by the sound of movement. An ambush? My eye popped out and I reached for my swords, ready to attack. It was still dark, but I could see Ana was stirring. She fumbled with something, then stood up and walked to the horses. What is she up to?

'Psst, Hideyoshi!' I poked his cheek.

'What?' He responded with a grunt.

'Why aren't you sleeping, fools?' Nobunaga growled.

'Ana is going somewhere.'

'What?! Where?' Hideyoshi was wide awake now.

'I have no idea but keep quiet!'

'Let's find out.' Nobunaga sat up. He looked excited.

We followed her from a distance.

She walked down to the shore and the horse followed her. It looked like they were playing. The horse ran in circles around her, changing directions time to time. He reared up and kick out a few times, snorted and neighed, like he was enjoying himself.

'Shhh, Han! Keep it down! Don't wake up those dummies!' She was laughing.

We were hiding in the bushes within hearing distance. 'What on Earth is she doing?' I looked at the others questioningly.

'I have no idea...' Nobunaga shrugged.

She halted the horse and laid it down. The horse rolled around in the sand but then stayed down. She patted his neck and stood up. And then...

Her kimono slowly slid off revealing her bare shoulders...

All three of us whispered at the same time: 'Whoa!'

...And the fabric softly landed on the sand... She was completely naked... My heart started to beat faster.

'Uhm, it is very inappropriate to watch when she doesn't know about it.'

'Then don't look, Hideyoshi!' Nobunaga growled.

'I'm not made of wood.'

'That's the spirit, my friend!' I patted his shoulder.

'But I'm not proud of us either.'

'Gentlemen, now I'm convinced that she is a wicked enchantress, 'cause damn, that rear is unholy...' We all chucked at Hideyoshi's comment. But he was damn right.

'I'd spank that luscious little bottom with the flat of my katana until she is begging me to stop.' I could see the scene in my mind...

'Niiiice!' The others nodded.

Luckily, it was brighter now, so we got a better view of her. She bent over and grabbed the strip of fabric she tied her kimono with.

'Uhhh, that was ruthless... Even for my standards.' Nobunaga was grinning smugly.

She gathered her long dark blonde hair and put it up in a bun. Her skin was white and smooth like porcelain... Her fragile silhouette looked like she was sculpted by heavenly hands.

'I don't know what is it about women's backs, but I can't resist them. Just seeing the line on her back makes me...' Hideyoshi's voice wandered.

'...hungry.' I finished the sentence for him knowing exactly what he meant. I pictured trailing my tongue all the way down that line... I felt that hunger growing in me. 'Now, be a good girl and turn around!'

'I bet that she is not a good girl. She looks like a very... very naughty girl.' Hideyoshi had no idea how right he was. The vivid memory of our passionate kiss popped up in my mind. She was delicious.

We watched her with anticipation but she didn't turn around. Instead, she stepped to the horse and sat on it's back.

'The lucky bastard!' How ridiculous, do I really envy a horse?

'I'd let her ride me straight to hell.' Said Nobunaga.

As the horse stood up, we got a side view glimpse of her bouncing breasts. 'Did you see that? At this point, it is torture to watch.' Hideyoshi sighed. 'Just the perfect shape and size...'

She encouraged the horse to walk into the water. It reared up, but Ana was holding on firmly. She whistled and the horse calmed down and walked deeper into the lake.

'She really is a goddess from another world.' Nobunaga looked impressed.

They swam and played around in the water together. I've never seen anything like this in my life. Their relationship was truly unique. We watched them for a while, then I asked. 'So, now what?'

It was bright already so she would have seen us if we just stood up and walked away. And she would have thought that we were utter creeps. Because we were utter creeps. We needed a plan...

Nobunaga had one: 'We stay low and crawl back to the trees until see can't possibly spot us. And then we go back to the shore as if we came from our camp.'

'Why go back to the shore?' Hideyoshi asked.

'Because I don't want to miss the sight of her naked body emerging from the waves, monkey!' Nobunaga's mouth curved into a mischievous smile.

'I like this plan.' I grinned too.

'She will be sooo mad... But we might see her bosom and that worth taking the risk...' Hideyoshi played along.

There were we, the great warlords of the Oda forces, the unifiers of Japan, crawling in the dirt so that a woman couldn't catch us peeping on her.

'This is not the most glorious moment of my life, you know...' Nobunaga grumbled. We made it back to safety. Then we walked down to the shore like nothing happened.

The sun was already visible behind the mountains. She was swimming around the horse and when she spotted us, she waved cheerfully. 'Hey, good morning! The water is really nice.'

'Come out, lass! We are leaving soon!' I shouted to her.

'Okay, but can you turn away please?'

'Absolutely not.' Nobunaga smiled devilishly and crossed his arms. Hideyoshi and I smirked too.

'What!? Then I'm not coming out!' She was pissed off and shouted. 'You jerks!'

'Well you'll have to come out at some point, won't you?' Nobunaga grinned.

After a while, she changed her mind and headed out on horseback. She let down her hair to conceal herself from our hungry eyes. As she gripped the horse's mane, her arms slightly squeezed her breasts together...

'My oh my, what a heavenly sight!' Hideyoshi tilted his head to get a better look.

'Even you, Hideyoshi?' She pulled on the cutest sulky face.

When she was close enough she stopped and turned the horse sideways so we couldn't see that much.

'Now, can you, please, at least give me my kimono!' She was mad.

'You mean this?' I picked up the piece of clothing.

'Masamune, don't you dare! I want to admire our goddess a bit longer.' I granted Nobunaga's wish with pleasure. I admired her too. She really was a gorgeous sight as she sat on that horse with the torii gate and all that scenery behind her. Like a painting. The water droplets on her bare skin were sparkling in the morning light. I wanted to devour her...

Finally, I gave her the kimono. She snatched it and quickly put it on. Her face was red up to the tip of her ears. We burst out in laughter.

'Stop laughing! What are you, like ten?' She was furious.

'Haha, sorry Ana, but you are just too cute when you are angry.' Hideyoshi chuckled.

'Screw you!?' And she stormed back to the camp.

'She is going to turn us into soot sprites for sure.' Nobunaga laughed.

'Totally worth it, though.' I was laughing too.

'Indeed.' Hideyoshi patted my shoulder and smirked.

She was grumpy and ignored us all the way back to Azuchi. And I wanted to kiss her again.