~ Six ~

"Okay, so we're training you," Tony instructed Peter. All of the Avengers - excluding a minor few - were standing in front of Peter.

As Peter had had memory loss for quite a while, Tony and Bruce had decided it would be best if they helped him remember who they were.

Peter wholeheartedly agreed with this, as long as he wouldn't get hurt in the meantime.

All of the Avengers agreed, a thing they rarely ever did. In fact, the only times they agreed on something was when Peter was involved.

That boy truly was a wonder.

"Okay, so I'm going to point to an Avenger," Bruce said, "and I want you to tell me their name, a fact about them and - if you can - something you remember doing with them. Got it?"

Peter nodded hesitantly. "Just one thing."

"Go for it."

"What if I can't remember their name? What do I do then?"

Tony took charge of this question. He hoped it wouldn't happen, but if it did he and Bruce had already planned it.

"If you can't remember anything about them, then Bruce and I are going to help you - whether it be flash cards or just spending time with that said person."

Tony noted that Peter flinched at the word flash, although he had no clue why. He didn't know any super villains - or super heroes - with the name Flash.

"Okay. Cool. Got it. Start it whenever you're ready," Peter said nervously, wringing his hands together.

Bruce started by pointing to Clint, otherwise known as Hawkeye. Peter scrunched up his nose, putting his head in his hands as he tried to think. Suddenly, his head shot up, showing a massive grin on his face.

"Hawkeye! Or, rather, Clint. A fact about him - er - he never misses a shot, unless it's Spider-Man, I think. A memory? A prank war - that one where we dumped a bunch of red, white and blue glitter onto - Steve, I think," Peter answered confidently.

Clint gave him a thumbs up, imitating the grin on Peter's face.

"Awesome!" he exclaimed. "And you still remember that prank! That was one of our finest ones to this day."

"Continuing on..." Tony said, before he pointed at Steve. Peter didn't even hesitate this time.

"Captain America, Steve Rogers. He's, like, eighty or something, but he looks really young for his age. Like, really young. I remember you coming home, complaining because Spider-Man stole your shield from you when you were going after him. You really were acting like a massive kid," Peter joked.

Tony's eyes narrowed. Why were most of Peter's facts/memories including Spider-Man?

He quickly shrugged it off, a lot of the things they did nowadays included the arachnid, so it made sense that Peter would recall him - as well as the fact that he watched the news when the wall-crawler was on it.

Him and Peter had both been sitting down together, watching an old news recording of Spider-Man dodging Clint's arrows and stealing Steve's shield.

Despite his dislike for the spider, he found it hilarious when Clint and Steve were caught on television with pouts on their faces after they just got beaten by a guy who said puns all the time.

Bruce pointed at the next person, not even giving him a warning this time. Luckily, Peter was ready.

"Black Widow, but I call her Aunt Nat - I'm pretty sure, anyway. She's crazy scary - but also really good at fighting. She kicks Clint's butt. I remember when she helped me buy Steve's birthday present when I didn't know what to get him."