~ Seven ~

Peter didn't really remember much.

He remembered that his best friend's were Ned and MJ, and that his family were the Avengers.

He knew that Bruce, Clint, Rhodey, Vision, Thor and Loki were all his uncles.

He knew that Natasha was his aunt and Wanda was his sister.

He knew that his best friend from Wakanda was Shuri. He knew that her brother was the Black Panther (and that him and her often jokingly called him the Pink Panther).

He understand all of that, yet he didn't really know where Tony came into the equation. But that didn't matter.

Because there was one thing Peter definitely did know. And that was that he was the vigilante known as Spider-Man.

He had been Spider-Man for the better part of six months, how would he not remember?

He admitted it, he felt a bit confused when he first woke up, but gradually more and more memories of Spider-Man came into play and he just simply remembered.

Remembered that he had a job to do. He remembered that in the three weeks he had been gone, about, nobody had been protecting the city.

The Rhino had gotten out of prison. The Vulture had too. In fact, many of his enemies had, all except one that hadn't been heard of.

The Green Goblin.

He quickly got sidetracked when he heard the screams.

"Hey, what's going on?" he shouted as he swung down to the area he heard it from.

"Spider-Man!" a voice shouted from the alley next to him, sounding relieved. "We're over here!"

Peter paused, finding the voice familiar in a way, but ignored his gut, instead nodding and walking into the alley.

"Okay, it's fine, who's -" he began, before he stopped.

He definitely knew who these people were. And it definitely was a trap.

He backtracked slightly, tilting his head.

"Oh, hey," he greeted them, nodding his head, "so I'm just going to go... You know, got things to do... The pizza guy's going to be at my house soon, and I don't want to miss it."

"Spider-Man."

The authority in his voice made Peter stop, though he felt it was stupid.

He was an adult when he was Spider-Man, not a teenager who cowered when their parents spoke to them like that.

He coughed, trying to make his voice sound deeper.

"Hmm? What's up?"

He failed miserably.

I guess this is it, he thought mournfully. My voice is never going to be deep. Puberty's been and gone... I'm doomed.

"Look, Spidey," a figure jolted in front of the others, holding out his hands in a peaceful gesture, "we just want to talk."

"About?"

Peter was trying to use smaller sentences now, perhaps if he didn't speak as much they wouldn't find out it was him?

"My son."

Iron Man stepped in front of him, before the suit opened and Tony Stark came out.

Peter found himself stuttering, before he finally managed to speak.

"O-oh."

"Yeah, oh." Tony seemed mad. A mad Tony Stark wasn't what anybody wanted; he was lethal. "We did some research, Spider-Man."