THANK YOU SO MUCH!

So... this story's finally come to an end. I honestly don't want to finish it, and I know for certain that some of you guys don't want me to finish it either!

But FEAR NOT! I have decided to make a sequel called "Drowning In Oxygen {Sequel}" And it'll be out... next next Thursday!

I won't be including the next next Thursday catchphrase in this, however. I won't be making anymore chapters for this book and I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

Anyway, here's some honourable mentions - people who have stuck with me, new people, whatever! I'll be adding some more, maybe, if there's another chapter then there is :) but thank you guys so much 💕

I've scrolled through my feed right to where I first started Hunted so that you guys can all be mentioned when you can.

(Look for your name by the way, but it'll only be there if you've commented or voted :) )

Enjoy:

CEM0414 - my best friend, quite literally. Somebody I can definitely rely on :) I think they've been with me since ~Two~ which is an incredible accomplishment. Thank you so much! (See you next book? Hopefully?) Awkward buddies for life?

@RavenLatiuq - you've only voted, but I thank you so much for that!

@Suicidalpony1234 - you made me laugh with your comment 😂😂 how's your nose, by the way? I hope to see you on the next book!

@coralily02 - again, you've only voted, but each vote makes a difference :)

@OnionFCCT - vote, but you've helped a lot!

@SparkOfLena - only a vote, but that counts to me just as much!

@Charlie_rose1 - a vote, but on each chapter, I believe! Thank you for sticking with me!

@AngelSepra - again, a vote 😂 this is going to be here a lot... every little helps!

This_MARVELous_world - you've commented, voted, made me feel happy, you absolutely deserve to be on here, you amazing human being :) continue being you!

@KittaAngel - a vote, but on quite a few, if not all chapters! Thank you!

@BubblyMikey24 - a vote again, but, as I said before, it really helps make this book even more amazing :)

@The_fandom_chose_me - you've commented AND voted, absolutely incredible! I hope you join me on the new book, if not, be awesome like usual!

@JustineKiesel - voted, but it counts in my head :)

@_Jay_Nay_ - I believe you've only voted too, but once again, it always helps!

@bellbell284 - I only saw your name once, I think, but I hope you're still reading and that you've enjoyed it!

@CrayildStudio - thank you for voting! It adds into everything else, and it will help!

@marvelhereo - vote! Thank you so much!

@DarkfireRaven - your name sounds really cool... erm, thanks for voting, anyway!

@ninjamaod - thank you for voting on this, it really helps!

@123kdrama - hope to see you on the next book, thanks for voting!

@Derp10162008 - you commented, and was the only person who was a DC and Marvel fan, so... YES!