Introducing Myself

So here's a little about Y/N:

I was always the type of kid to be wild and adventurous.  Rollercoasters? I'm down. Skydiving? (even though  my mum would kill me) count me tf in.  Bungee jumping? heck yes. Making forts in the jungle? Climbing a tree? Whatever it was, I was down. 

I love to swim, I'm like a fish in the sea. Call me Ariel?  I love taekwondo, I haven't been in a while because of school, but I'm currently on a blue belt, and it's literally my dream to become a black belt like my oldest sister and dad. I also enjoy playing football, I was part of the school's girls football club. So you could say I'm also a very competitive person. I play the piano too, I try to teach myself songs, I'm currently working on some bts songs and composing my own music.

I love my food. Seriously. I take my food seriously. I can be weird with my food combinations, I like to mix it up and by mix it up, I mean putting jam in soup, don't knock it til you try it.  On top of this, I LOVE my music. In my family, I am literally known for my music. I will listen to anything, any genre, but I love it. Literally, as cringe as it sounds, without music, my life would be so boring. 

Also I'm literally the most weird and hyper person you could ever meet, although when I get tired or hungry, (angry, hungry, yes I'm hangry) I literally turn into another person, especially if I am tired. You do not want to see me on low energy. I'm not the nicest person to be around. 

Lastly, my friends and family mean the world to me. I'm a very social person so I try to make plans with my friends when we don't have exams or homework. I choose my friends wisely, based on past friendships, I want to make sure I don't waste my time on anyone who just wants to use me or is a bad influence, so with the 3 or 4 close best friends that I have, I spend as much time with, making memories.  I have two older sisters, Isla is 3 years older than me, she's 21, and Arianna is 6 years older than me, making her 24. Oh, I have a baby, my cat. SHE'S MY WORLD.  Her name is Kimie.

So I guess I should go ahead and say, hey, I'm Y/N and welcome to my rollercoaster mess of a life.