Eager

I woke up to see a sleeping Yoongi beside me, my phone read 4:27 AM. We were both on the covers as we fell asleep abruptly. His arms were under his head, laying on his back, I was slightly further down, cuddling his tummy. It's something I normally do when I sleep. I woke up because I got a bit cold, seeing as we weren't under the covers or anything, it made sense. I slowly got up from my bed, trying my hardest not to wake him up. I pulled the covers down on my side of the bed, I needed to get the covers underneath him, off. He was probably cold as well. I touched his forehead to see if he was warm but he was slightly cool. I pulled and tugged at the covers and in response, his body moved over to my side of the bed so I could get the covers fully off and over us. I wasn't going to wake him up and tell him to sleep in his own bed, I knew how tired he was and he deserves to rest. I climbed back in, this time on the side Yoongi was sleeping on as he took my place. I took this opportunity to truly see him. His face. His lips were slightly parted, his hair messy, covering parts of his eyes. His skin pale and glossy, his arms are veiny and his hands are large and boney. I was starting to see some resemblance in some facial features we shared. Maybe our noses? I don't know. This whole reality still kind of feels like a dream. An idol is my brother. Not just any idol. A BTS member. All these thoughts managed to find their way back in my head again, not being able to sleep. I kept turning and fidgeting. I really needed to sleep though, if I don't get a good nights sleep, I become very grumpy the next day. I checked my phone for the time again and it read 5:11 AM. Whew. Need sleep. I turned on my side, facing away from him, slowly but surely, I drifted off. 

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Urghhh. What the hell is this noise? I turned my head slightly behind me, and it was Yoongi's phone alarm going off. At 8 AM. I don't know about you, but that's early for me. I groaned in disgust of being woken up so early. I could tell Yoongi was panicking, he quickly reached for his phone and tried to turn it off, scared he'll wake me up even more... Clearly not working. His panicked fingers were working so hard to slide the alarm to the off button but his nerves were getting the better of him. Finally, after 5 minutes of relentless buzzing he turned it off. By now, I had a pillow over my head, clearly annoyed. I could feel the bed move as he got up, he made his way over to me, took the pillow that I was using as ear muffs and placed it back under my head. He ruffled my hair lightly, "Aish, sorry, go back to sleep", he whispered. My eyes were shut this entire time so he probably thought I went right back to sleep. I rolled over and peeked through my semi-shut eye lids, and saw he was gone. 

I tried to fall back asleep, but once I'm awake, I can't go back to sleep. So naturally, I just laid in bed, thinking about my life. I could hear the boys making some noise downstairs, the sound of cooking and doors being shut. Because our rooms are close together, I can pretty much tell who is upstairs by the sound of their footsteps and how hard they close the door. After a few hours of laying in bed, I decided to catch up on all the notifications I keep putting off replying to. The boys even made a WhatsApp group chat with me in it, they all type in Korean though, maybe the odd english here and there. I haven't said anything on there yet. I was just sat on my bed, hair messy, bed unmade. I look like a mess really, I low key feel like my life is falling apart. This whole situation has messed up my goals, my usual routine. I don't know what to do here. I need to catch up on university work. Right, let's start with that. Namjoon said it's been sorted so all I need to do is catch up on some lectures I've missed.  I got my Mac Pro out that my dad had bought for me when I got accepted into university, and started making notes. 

A few knocks hit my closed bedroom door, it was Jin with food in his hand. Two hours had passed, I hadn't even realised the time. 

"Oh, morning Jin" I smiled, averting my eyes back to my laptop screen, I was too focussed.