The Truth Untold.

"So, uh, I'm Namjoon. You may be wondering who we are, and why there are seven men in your house..." 

Umm no kidding. I wasn't really focused on fangirling in that moment, I was just in shock. But, saying that, his accent was so dreamy. My accent. British. Super boring, but hearing him talk was so soothing, I'm pretty sure he could literally be talking about physics and I would find it so interesting just because of his voice. 

"Yeah, um so where's my mum, what are you doing here? How did you even get in?" I asked kind of loudly, whilst putting down the pen on the counter. I looked towards the other members, and they seemed to be almost in shock themselves, I think they thought I was going to scream and hug them, but it was quite the opposite. "Sure, I'll explain, so I'm not sure if you know who we are, but we're a kpop band called BTS.."                                                                                                             "Yes, I know who you are" that came out rather sassy, which made Jin turn to Young and kind of make a face to say 'good luck buddy'.                                                                                                                          Namjoon just smiled, I think he understood that this wasn't the ideal situation to meet BTS. "Y/N.."    "wait, how... do you know my name?" I asked startled. At this point, I could see the other members looking a bit frustrated, Jimin took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair whilst looking at Hoseok and Taehyung. I felt a bit intimidated. I mean, come on. 7 guys looking at you like that...    Namjoon continued, "Y/N, listen okay, I don't know how else to put this, so I'm going to be straight with you. Uh" I gulped, I really wasn't prepared.                                             "So, you said you know who we are, right?"                                                                                                  "Yes.." this came out a bit too quiet.  I didn't want to come across as vulnerable. I've always tried to show a different side to me to my friends and family, I never really open up, only if I'm really down and have a lot on my mind, then I will break.  "Well, Yoongi over there" He points to Yoongi, which at that point, he quickly raises his head and does a quick smile at me then looks back at Namjoon. "Y/N, he's your brother. I know what you're thinking, this has to be a prank, right. It's not, your mom left because she didn't want to see you, well, in the position you are right now, but she always knew. It's a story to tell. But please say something." He finally let it all out. Um. Excuse me. SiR. 

What the frick frack? Okay, this HAS to be some kind of joke. I finally spoke after a few seconds, trying to process everything Namjoon said. I didn't really know what to say though. Was I meant to laugh, or cry? "Ahahahhaha, you're kidding. Right?" I actually laughed. It came out more of a sarcastic laugh. I know the BTS members can understand some english phrases. So when I said this, Hoseok said something in korean to Namjoon.  "He says this is all real.". I looked over to Hoseok, he had a stern face, it wasn't really intimidating as such, it was more of a 'please believe us' kind of face, as if he was worried I was going to get really angry.                                                              I was in disbelief.  "But, but.. We don't even LOOK like each other! If you're my brother, then where have you been all these years? Why was it kept a secret. How on earth can a kpop star be MY brother? Just a simple girl who lives across the world??" I pretty much yelled at this point, tears in my eyes, arms flailing about. I was determined not to cry though.  Namjoon quickly interpreted all this to Yoongi.  Yoongi finally spoke. "Just, call you mom, Y/N".                             I shook my head, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, like what the actual hell is going on here. Is this a dream? I've had a few BTS dreams, none were really as wild as this one.  I did what I was told anyway, it made perfect sense.  I took my phone out my pocket, my hands were shaking a tiny bit. *beep beep* *beep beep* Literally 2 seconds and my mum picks up. I didn't give her a chance to even say hello. I immediately started protesting, questioning her, raising my voice a tiny bit, I was just.. Super confused.  "Y/N, darling, (I loved it when my mum would call me that, she still does), listen baby, it's true okay, I am your mum, but, your dad, well, he raised you, he IS your dad. However, Yoongi's father, he's your biological father." Wait what. Before I could start questioning again, she took the time to explain it all. "In 1999, me and your dad decided to take a break, I went on holiday to South Korea, and I ended up working there for a few months, which turned into a year.. Long story short, I got pregnant with Yoongi's dad. Your dad was furious, but he learned to accept it, and he raised you like his own daughter. The reason I raised you in the UK, and why Yoongi's family didn't take you in is because they weren't financially stable. He said he couldn't. His wife was going to freak! And well, we looked at all the possibilities, and it made sense for you to be here with us and your sisters. Eventually his wife accepted it too, but I don't think she is as open-minded as we are. Then, when we heard who BTS were, when they first got together, way before they even debuted. We got a phone call from their company, Bighit, is it? Anyway, they said that Yoongi wanted to see you, you were still pretty young, but we took you anyway, you were about 4 years old, maybe 5 or 6, I honestly can't remember. We went into their dorm, Yoongi wanted to raise you, but not only did me and your dad disagree, their manager did too. We disagreed because we saw their living conditions, 7 boys in a dorm? And then add a child as well.. We wanted the best for you. And their manager said that they couldn't handle raising a child. They weren't wealthy. To be honest with you Y/N, they were pretty poor. So Yoongi promised himself that they would make it because he wanted his sister. He didn't like the fact that you didn't really know he even existed. After that trip, you two video called maybe twice and then Bighit got really strict and said we couldn't anymore and it had to be kept a secret. Well, now you're 18 years old. I feel like you should know who your family is. You know us, it's time to know them. They've made it. He kept his promise. He's a good boy, they all are, I trust them. I saw how they all loved you when we went to their dorm. I left a little album for you on the dining table, it might jog some memories. I love you my sweet baby, Mum's only a phone call away, a plane ticket away." And with that, she hung up. 

I was completely oblivious that BTS were still there, I could hear them murmuring to each other, I knew a few of the members were watching my every move, probably just to see what I was like. My mum's words will take a few days to marinate with me, but I have no choice to accept it. I took the album and flicked through. These were pictures of my time in South Korea, in BTS' dorm. There was a picture of them feeding me, holding me, cuddling me, taking a nap. Wow, we were pretty close. It didn't really make me remember that much. But I was starting to believe this was all reality. I closed the album. Quite loudly. Which made the members stop their train of thought and look at me. I simply smiled, my dimples on show too. 

"Hey, I'm Y/N" I said to Yoongi.