Begin

I followed them up this long, path. The views were breathtaking, the entire scenery was like a movie. Seoul really is beautiful. I was lost in my thoughts, observing every detail of the view whilst walking. The boys were all in front of me talking to each other, they must have noticed me walking slowly and looking around. I noticed Taehyung stopped and turned behind to look at me, it was golden hour, so the sun was kissing his beautiful, melanin skin. He gave me a smirk, "This is your home now." I looked up, and laughed at his words, such a cutie pie. I entered their apartment, it was very spacious, bright, light, very airy. You wouldn't think 7 boys lived here. It was cleaner than my own room back in the UK. 

I felt as if I was intruding on their personal life. Would 7 guys really want another person living with them? Someone they don't even know? Ah, I couldn't help but feel a bit unwanted. I awkwardly stood there, this may be my home from now on, but it certainly didn't feel like it yet. I didn't know what to do, or how to act. I couldn't be myself around them just yet. I had to be polite, (not that I'm rude or anything) I had just stand and smile. I couldn't complain about being tired, about wanting to cry, about being scared, I couldn't make goofy jokes, I couldn't do all that just yet. I think they forgot I was even here with them, it was kinda cool to see how they all were in person, what they're like after a long trip, what they're like when they get home. You see all these videos on social media, them being so polite in the airport, bowing to the paparazzi. I was expecting them to complain just a tiny bit. But as soon as they got in, they either went to their rooms, or went to the kitchen to eat something. Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon had already made their way somewhere, Hoseok was untying his shoes, crouched down beside me, Taehyung was just stood by the stairs and was on his phone, texting. Jin and Yoongi were stood beside me, they were observing me. It must have been at least 5 minutes that we got in and I was just stood there like a statue. I must have looked really strange. I suddenly remembered that I still have Jin's cap on my head, I took it off and looked towards him, trying to get his attention, "Uh, here" I smile, "Thanks for letting me use it", to my surprise, he took it and placed it back on my head. I looked totally dumbfounded. My eyes grew big whilst I was still smiling. "Anya, keep it. As memory, on your first day here, this is my gift to you." he put his hand on my shoulders to which I carried on smiling. "Thanks Jin". When I smile, my cheeks tend to puff out much more, I naturally have chubby cheeks, no matter how much I lose weight, my face and cheeks will always be chubby, which is something I actually hate.  Yoongi crouched down, his eyes met with mine, he squeezed my cheeks with a light smile, "you're so cute" he mumbled, but it grew into a slight chuckle. I quickly looked down, I was so embarrassed, it was cute though. I'm looking forward to actually being his sister and not a type of weird alien right now.  "So, you want to see your room?" I quickly lit up, oh my God, yes. I want to see my room. I want to see a bed more like. Just a bed. I. Need. Sleep. "Sure, please" I tried to contain my excitement. He nodded, "follow me", I was like a lost puppy, following my brothers around. Jin and Yoongi went ahead and I stayed closely behind. They were talking, I wish I knew what they were saying, I didn't find it rude though, they couldn't not talk just because of me. I just felt like an outsider. We went up the stairs, for an apartment, it was massive. I forget that I'm living with billionaires. Upstairs, there were a lot of rooms, some had their doors shut, some were open, as we walked past a few doors, Yoongi was explaining to me what each room was. "So this first room is mine, this next one is Jimin's, opposite his is Taehyungs, next to his is Jungkooks. This one is Namjoons, opposite his is Hoseoks and that one over there is Jin hyungs."  That left us with a door he hadn't mentioned, it was closed, it was a lot of information to take in so I still don't really know who's room is who's, but from what I can remember, that meant that room is between Jin and Hoseok's room. Upstairs was much more brighter than downstairs, there were windows everywhere, ceiling windows, it was so nice. My mum would love it here. That thought instantly made me feel guilty. I missed her already. Jin walked towards the door, "This is your room Y/N". Yoongi pushed me forward lightly, "Open it". I did as I was told, I walked to the door, and pushed it open slowly.