Intruder

*ring ring* *ring ring* 

"Hello?" 

"Ah sorry, you were sleeping?" Yoongi rang me at 8am. Is he being serious? 

"Ah no, anya" I lied, trying to practice my Korean as well.

"Y/N, I know your sleepy voice, I woke you up, sorry, I just wanted to let you know that we've left for practise really early, I forgot to leave you a note and I wasn't sure when I'd be allowed on my phone as we're fully working hard today, I also don't know when I'll be home, I'll let you know when we finish so you know I'm on my way home, I'm sorry Y/N, you're going to be on your own again kid but you'll see our personal chef today, sometimes we have one when Jin is too tired to cook, and you can go for a swim and use the gym, if you like?" Yoongi sounded so apologetic.

It's bold of you to assume I exercise. 

(also lets pretend yoongi is fluent in english)

"Yoongi it's okay, I get it, I was going to try on all of my outfits from yesterday's shopping haul, I might FaceTime my family and friends to show them too! Don't worry about me, I'm all good" 

"That sounds good, okay well I have to get going... bye!" 

Urgh, can he just say 'love you' already, it's obvious he wanted to say it.

"Love you, byeee" There, I had to do it.

"Oh, um, love you too y/n" I chuckled at his shyness and awkward self. 

Well, it's 8:30am and I can't go back to sleep, I'm too awake. I decide to try on the outfits I bought yesterday, my favourite clothing item is a Balenciaga hoodie I bought, well, the boys bought.. It's black, with the logo written in the centre, it's oversized which I loveeee. I bought a few Louis Vuitton bags which I am in love with! They're more for fancy outfits, not really for everyday wear, and a few perfumes from Gucci, LV and Chanel. 

I go downstairs to find the chef who has cooked up an impressive breakfast all laid out for me on the table, a variety of exotic fruits, crepes, freshly squeezed apple juice, some cereal. Wow, imagine eating like this everyday, it feels good. Sadly, the chef doesn't speak any english, all I got was his name; Mi Hyan. I say thank you, and put my dishes in the dishwasher. 

I'm unsure of what to do, it's currently 12pm in the afternoon, I'm bored out of my mind, I have no friends to call over, which is a bit sad to be honest. I'm only just realising how lonely I'm becoming here, if only Hobi would introduce his sister to me, I'm sure she can speak a bit of English or she could teach me Korean. It would be nice to see a female face around here from time to time. I slump on the sofa, my mind tangled in thoughts, a frown on my face and eyebrows furrowed, I decide to do what I normally do when I'm bored. Scroll aimlessly on Instagram until my eyes get enough of my screen. "Y/N, I'm out now. Good-bye!" Mi Hyan nods as he walks out the door. I smile and add a quick "Bye!" so I don't look like an anti-social teenager. Now I'm home alone in this huge mansion. All of this to myself and yet I'm truly bored. I would go swimming but I don't have a swimming costume with me; I add that to the 'Notes' section in my phone as a reminder. 

*tap* *tap* *tap*  

Either I'm going insane or I've been hearing knocking and tapping from the garden for a while now. At first I thought nothing of it, probably just a big bird or something. 

*tap tap tap* 

Okay this time it sounded much, much louder. I head over to the kitchen where there are two big, sliding glass doors that lead out into the garden, the noise is coming from there. I can't see anything, or hear anything. Was I actually going crazy? My boredom is driving me to insanity. I shake my head in annoyance at my own thoughts. Just as I turn around, there it is. That noise again. I immediately turn around and catch a glimpse of a shadow scurrying away behind a bush. I panic and adrenaline is quickly pumped into my system. I have to act quick. I grab the first thing I see on the kitchen counter to my left, in arms reach is a butter knife, it's not sharp at all but it's all I have time for. I move slightly closer towards the glass doors, they're locked, but the person could easily smash through. I hide behind the fridge so the intruder can't see where I am but I can see their figure. It seems like a girl with a big camera, she's probably a sasaeng, they aren't fans, they can be dangerous, and really overprotective of the boys and hate any girl that interacts with them, which means she most likely knows about me being Yoongi's sister and she's here to hurt me. She steps closer and closer, she isn't afraid, but I am. I stay where I am behind the fridge, I don't think she can see me, I quickly try to call Yoongi, hoping he'll pick up, but my body is rigid with fear, I can't even type his name into the search bar, so my stone - like fingers drop the phone and it slides towards the doors in plain view where the intruder can see it. She stops as she notices my phone, she knows I'm here. I mentally face palm myself. This is it. This is how I'll die. She has a mask on and a hood is covering the rest of her face, but in one hand she's holding a camera and in the other she reaches out for a hammer looking object. Basically a weapon. And. Basically, I'm screwed. She's going to kill me with this object. She runs towards the doors, she can definitely see me, all I can see are her eyes, I manage to get a quick glimpse at the hatred filled, hooded eyes, and I wish I hadn't.