4: Calvin

Wait for me.

     Yes.

     "I knew you want my kiss, Cal." He heard Trevor's voice. "You shall now receive my magical wake-up kiss, my sleeping princess."

     Calvin opened his eyes and saw Trevor's face whose eyes were closed. Trevor was really going to kiss him. "What the fuck are you doing," he said and made sure that his morning breath will hit Trevor's nose.

     As if he got punched Trevor flew away from him. "Fucker!" He blew through his nose many times. "Why would you do that?"

     The door opened. "Trev did you wake up Calvin?" Louis asked.

     "Louis listen! Calvin breath in my face." Trevor said with watery eyes. "It's fucking killing me."

     "Don't be a bitch, Trev," Calvin said and swing his legs to the floor.

     Joshua entered the room and scratched his nape. "What's taking you guys so long?"

     "The ladies are waiting," Trev sang.

     Calvin pulled off his shirt and threw it to Trev who gave him the finger and went to the bathroom. "Why is it so early?" He shouted as he opened the shower.

      "It's already 1 pm," Joshua shouted back. "Mr. Sunshine."

     That dream, he thought. It had been a long time he dreamed about that girl. She never came back. The hair clip was hidden in his box with the letter. He didn't know why he hasn't thrown it but he had plans to. It's just that something was still holding him back until now.

❦❦❦

     His dark brown eyes kept on darting to different places, looking for their familiar faces. Those bastards left him. They were supposed to go to the club but have to stop by in the D-Square. Not knowing to him, they were going to pick some girls here.

"Let's go, Calvin." The girl who he forgot the name took his arm and place between her breast. He stared down on his arm. He couldn't feel anything, the breast. She saw him looking and pushed it more to his arm. He didn't know whether to act horny or nothing at all.

Saving him in an awkward situation his phone rang. It was his uncle. "I'll have to pick this," he said pulling his arm away from the flat girl. The girl was about to oppose, so he quickly said, "I'll come back, uhh, babe." Like the other girls, she liked that word.

He walked a few paces away from her and answered the phone. "Hello," he greeted.

"Where are you right now?" His uncle asked. There were buzzes of people on the other side of the line. His meeting must be over.

"D-Square," he answered in doubt. His uncle never asked where he was until now. "Why?"

"I see, shopping for a brand new suit for later."

"What?"

"The engagement dinner," his uncle paused, "Don't tell me you forgot? My secretary told you about it yesterday—"

"Of course!" Calvin quickly said laughing a little. Holy fuck, he completely forgot about the engagement. "Mrs. Chaves gave me a brief background of my fiance."

"Don't you dare to make a lady wait," his uncle said, but it was more like threatening before he hung up. His uncle was a pain in the ass gentleman.

Calvin sighed and hide his phone inside his pocket. Actually, all he knew was her name and she's the same age as him. He wasn't curious about her at all that he didn't much look at her information and placed the folder inside his drawer.

There was a commotion where he left the girl he was forced to be with. His dumbass friends will pay for this.

Fight! Fight! Fight! He wanted to shout in a low voice like he's was watching wrestling. The girl that was with him and a pink bunny costume were bickering. People started to stop and look at the two.

Suddenly he remembered the little girl from his dream. She must have like cute animals.

Maybe he should leave, he thought. But his gentleman inside of him had taken control. Damn you uncle, for teaching me to take care of girls, he thought.

     A gentleman should not leave a lady who is in trouble. His uncle usually says those words like some wise sage. His uncle had grilled all the things that he needs to learn on being a gentleman when he started leaving with the old man.

Before he got near to the two, the bunny walked away. A part from him was disappointed about not witnessing a fight.

"Calvin!" The girl called. In her dress, there was a smudge of pink cream. "Look at my dress, it's all ruined." Now that he noticed it, a little girl was crying on the side. "I just asked her where are her parents but she said they were not here and started crying."

Calvin thought there's something more to it. He was about to went to the little girl when the bunny appeared with a cake on its hand.

"Here take this!" The bunny shouted. The bunny was aiming at the girl clinging to him.

Calvin forced not to move and just let the bunny slap her but then he pushed her back as if his uncle was controlling him. He braised himself as the cake flew on him while he heard his uncle's ghaddamn words. A gentleman should protect a lady...

Even the bunny's hand was soft its impact on his face was strong that he fell on the floor. He heard cheers from the spectators. He should have been there cheering not covered with cake.

Fuck gentleman.