Sonic's Tale And Secret

{Sonic}

"Faker?"

"Faker, you awake?"

I groan, a familiar voice hitting my ears, which twitched and flicked around to try to find the source of the voice.

Why is it so familiar...?

"Wake up, Hedgehog!"

"Huh...?" my vision is still blurry as I flutter my eyes open. "Who...?"

"Hedgehog! WAKE UP!"

Wait...I know that voice! But it can't be...can it?

"Damn it, Sonic! Wake the hell UP!"

{Normal}

Sonic's vision finally cleared as his emerald green eyes were met ruby red ones.

"GAH!" he screamed, backing away in shock as he finally realized who he was facing. "Shadow?!"

Shadow face-palmed at the other's reaction and shook his head with a groan.

'What did Sprite do to make him react THAT crazy?' he thought as he took a deep breath to keep him from seeming annoyed.

"At least you're FINALLY awake, Faker," he said. "You've been out for a couple of hours,"

"What?" Sonic scratched his head, really confused as he had obviously forgotten the terrible events in the previous night. "Why? What had happened?"

"You don't remember?"

"No...why?"

Shadow face-palmed again and sighed. "Do you at least remember Sprite the Hedgehog?"

"Sprite? Uh, yeah," Sonic bit his bottom lip. "I think..."

Suddenly, realization hit the azure hedgehog like a strong whack to the head and a wild kick to the stomach. He fell to his knees and burst into tears when the events of what the anti-mobian did to him.

Shadow, on the other hand, was shocked and confused on what was happening. He was frozen in place, not knowing what to do as his rival just kept sobbing.

"Uh, F-Faker?" he stuttered on his words as he spoke. "Are you, um, okay—"

"NO, I AM NOT!" Sonic screamed as loud as he could try. "I WAS FUCKING HARASSED, SHADOW! WHY WOULD I BE ALRIGHT?!"

"Calm down, you idiot!" Shadow grabbed the azure hedgehog's upper arms. "Sprite was arrested LAST NIGHT! YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING WORRY!"

"I AM NOT WORRIED! I WAS FUCKING AFRAID! I AM STILL AFRAID! YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THE HARASSMENT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, IT IS ALL FINE LIKE NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED! IT IS NOT!"

"WHT NOT?!"

"BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AND IT IS TERRIFYING!"

The red-striped, ebony hedgehog's eyes widened in shock as he slowly backed away. The azure hero fell into tears again, his hands on his face to keep him from showing his pathetic sight to the ultimate life-form in front of him.

"I..." Shadow felt his throat turn dry in guilt as his eyes lowered and his ears pinned. "I didn't know..."

"No...no one did..." Sonic sniffled his tears, wiping his blurry eyes to clear his vision. "Only two of my brothers knew..."

"What happened? Well, if you don't mind me asking,"

"I..." the azure Hedgehog broke down into tears again, the memory still unbearable to say.

The ebony hedgehog groaned, scratching his head before he shrugged and sighed. He pulled his rival into a hug and rubbed his quills gently. The blue speedster was in shock but still allowed it as he cried onto the ebony life-form's white, furry chest.