Unwanted Encounter

Months passed since the incident at Club Rouge. Sonic tried his hardest to forget but the witnesses knew that it was unforgettable for him.

Now, it was the month of December was winter, a.k.a Christmas time. Sonic wanted to use the holidays as a way to distract himself from the incident.

As usual, he arranged a Christmas Party two weeks before Christmas and two weeks before his friends had to go to their homes to celebrate with their families.

This time, however, things went a little bit wrong.

Sonic was out in the supermarket to buy food for his party. Silver and Scourge joined him to 1. Entertain himself because to him, there were times when grocery shopping was boring as fuck. And 2. So that he can keep track of the foods he needed without getting distracted.

"So...what else?" he turned to his two Uke companions, who both held the list of Foods To Buy.

"Hmm..." Silver looked closer at the paper in his hand. "Looks like...carrots for Cream and Vanilla's Carrot Cake,"

"And Assorted Fruit for the fruit salad Espio requested," Scourge added with a shrug.

The three headed to the Fruits And Vegetables aisle to get the missing ingredients. The albino hedgehog ran off to the Ice Cream freezers to get the ice cream needed for the milkshakes while the forest green hedgehog went to check the prices, leaving the azure hedgehog by the aisles, bored.

'Man, I brought them along to entertain me...NOT leave me alone to die in boredom!' He grumbled with a frown.

He looked around to see more and more mobians arrive at the aisles and sighed. 'Well, while I'm here, I should AT LEAST get something I need for myself.'

He pushed the pushcart to the Feminine Needs aisle and felt his face heat up when he saw dozens of girls and mothers with their daughters get feminine care from the shelves. He took a deep breath and confidentially strode inside with his pushcart. The females all chattered, their whispers and mutters not loud enough to be heard but he heard them anyway.

"Is that Sonic the Hedgehog?"

"What is HE doing here?"

"Is he shopping for his girlfriend?"

"You mean that pink brat that keeps on clinging onto him? Why would he like her?"

'Yeesh, is the only thing that these people can do is gossip?' he gave a glare and rolled his eyes at the chattering. 'Man, they need a new hobby...'

He stopped at a shelf then took some feminine paddings and placed it in the basket on the pushcart. He looked around and got some more things he knew he needed but that only made things worse as the females began to gossip more.

"OMG, he got A LOT of paddings..."

"Is he gay?"

"Ew, that's gross..."

'Judgmental freaks...' Sonic growled then sighed. 'Why haven't people, er, mobians, learned to respect LGBT people—Oof!'

Suddenly, he bumped into someone else's cart, making him gasp and look up in fear to see who it was.

"S-Sprite?!" His eyes widened as he backed away.

Sprite realized who he was talking to and smirked, his bright yellow eyes flashing. The females around them screamed and ran away, knowing that the Anti-Möbian was a criminal to be feared.

"Well, well," the yellow-striped, red hedgehog chuckled. "if it isn't Sonic the Hedgehog...~"

Sonic backed up, fear in his emerald eyes. Sprite noticed this and grabbed the other's pushcart to keep him from moving.

"Tsk, tsk," he evilly grinned, his sharp teeth shining. "not so fast, you blue speedster~"

"No...please..." Sonic let go off his cart and backed away.

Sprite shook his head and let go off the carts then he strode towards the azure hedgehog, licking his lips lustfully. Sonic kept on backing off until his back reached the wall, making him tremble with fear as the Anti-Mobian slammed his hands at the other's sides, boxing the poor, Uke hedgehog in.

"N-No..." Sonic pinned his ears and placed his hands in front of him to keep himself from being squashed by the bigger hedgehog pinning him to the wall. "P-Please..."

"I'm gonna show you a lesson for getting me caught in prison, you little fag," Sprite smirked and moved his head closer to the other hedgehog's trembling ear.

The said ear of the azure hedgehog flinched then he gasped when the Anti-Möbian bit the tip of his ear.

"Ah! Stop!"

But the red, yellow-striped hedgehog didn't listen as he grabbed the azure hero's wrists and gripped tight. Sonic winced and bit his bottom lip in pain but couldn't do anything to run off so he shut his eyes, hoping for the other to just leave him be.

All of a sudden, a shrill voice caught their attention.

"SPRITE?!"

Sprite's eyes widened at the familiar voice and turned to see Scourge with a basket of grocery while Silver stood behind him with the ice cream cartons in one of his hands.

"Guys!" Sonic, on the other hand, was thankful that his friends came back just in time. "I'm so glad to see you two!"

"Sonic, we got you!" the albino hedgehog used his free hand to levitate their azure friend and brought him to them.

The red, yellow-striped Anti-Möbian snarled. "Why you little..."

He took out a chaos spear and aimed it at the psychokinetic hedgehog, who yelped and jumped in shock. Sonic pushed his friend out of the way whilst Scourge knocked Sprite down to the ground, placing a foot on his chest to keep him from moving or escaping.

"What the hell are you doing here, you bastard?!" he growled, his ocean blue eyes glaring down at the fellow Anti-Möbian.

"Just to pay you and your little friends a visit," Sprite chuckled.

"Well, now you have and now you can leave. NOW."

The red, yellow-striped hedgehog was about to oppose when the forest green hedgehog pressed his foot on him harder, making it hard to breath so he just teleported to take his leave. Sonic's Anti-Möbian self huffed.

"Good." he turned to Sonic and placed a hand on his tense and trembling shoulder. "You okay, Blue?"

The azure hedgehog's ears were pinned and his body showed obvious fright. "Y-Yeah...I...I'm fine..."