.|Eyes Full Of Galaxies|.

August 10th-12:05 PM-lunch

The lunch bell had just rang. Peter's been trying to get that new kid out of his mind since they first bumped into each other, but there was no way to make him 'disappear'.  Nothing worked. 

"Hey, er, Ned?" Peter said while catching up to his best friend.

"Hmm? What's up?" 

"What...em.... what were you saying before miss interrupted you? About the new kid."

"Oh. Erm. Just thought it was Wade from elementary. Thought it was anyway."

Peter froze just before they sat down at the table with their lunches. He saw Wade stood across the lunch hall, girls flooding around him, and Wade trying to be nice, so obviously uncomfortable.

"Y-yea, think it is." 

"Ohhhhh somebody's blushing again. ;)" Ned teased again, pissing Peter off a bit.

"Yet again, fuck off mate." 

"Ha ha. Go on! Ya know you want to!"

"Do what?"

"Talk to him, dumb ass."

"NO! I-I can't! Ned I can't! You know how I end up acting around people who I like or don't know!"

"It's not that bad Pete," Ned said, taking another bite of his lunch, "you already know him. I could try to get him over here if you don't go up to him~..."

"No! Ned, please!"

"Hmmm~. Fine, only this once, hehe" 

"Thank you!" 

Peter was blushing more than ever now, yet again, easy to notice. Ned was laughing uncontrollably, and this made Peter blush more because he was drawing attention to them. Peter really did not like this, he's never been one for attention. 

As he suspected, Wade and the girls instantly noticed them, along with the rest of the school. Peter glanced over at Wade, hoping he hadn't seen. Wade slowly started pushing his way through the crowd of girls, gradually reaching Peter. Peter just looked away, covering his red face. 

"Hey? You're that kid I bumped into before class right? The one dicko over there was flirting with?" Wade said, pointing at Flash. Peter just nodded, "Mhmm."

"Wade." The new kid said, reaching out to shake Peter's hand.

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.' Peter reached out to shake it, unknowing shaking himself. 

"P-Peter Stark" 

"Oh! That's where I know you from! You're Stark's kid! Birthday, right?"

"Uhh, y-yea. How d-did you know?"

"Invite." He said, putting his hand in his pocket to grab the invite sent to him and his family, "Uhh, yea, I'm coming tonight, and my mom."

"Y-you're blushing Wade." Ned stated out of the blue.

"What?!? N-No!! Well, see ya around, or tonight I guess. Bye!" Wade said before running off. 

------------------------------------

5:00 PM - Avengers Tower

"Pete, guests are here!" Steve called, still preparing the buffet. 

"On my way down!" Peter called, rushing down the stairs towards the door. He was extremely excited, he finally gets to see his friends, and his family after years of not seeing each other. They heard another knock at the door, just as Peter opened it.

"Aunt Nat!" He said, jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas. 

"Happy birthday Pete!" Natasha said, walking into the compound, and giving Peter a huge hug, Bruce not far behind her. He shyly smiled at Peter, and said, "I haven't seen you since you were a baby, heh, you've grown." Bruce simply ruffled Peter's hair and said 'Happy Birthday'.

"Hi Uncle Bruce. :)"

Steve set down the last of the food, and went to welcome Natasha and Bruce. 

"Hey FRIDAY, can you tell Tony to come up from his lab?"

"Yes, sir."

"Thanks."

"How've you been then, Bruce? More chaos, hehe." Steve said towards Bruce, wanting to start a conversation while Peter took Natasha to show her something.

"Eh. Could be better but not one to complain. I-I've actually been working on medicine and other potions, as you'd say."

"Oh, wow. God, wh-what do the potions do? Kinda curious." Steve said, rubbing the back of his neck in shock.

"General things, mainly healing ones to help with dire cases. One of them actually can help pregn.."

"Hey, babe, where's Pete, need to show him something." Tony interrupted. 

"With Nat, over there" Steve said, pointing over to the living room.

"Thanks." 

"Anyway, continue." 

"It's nothing. N-never mind."

"Okay... " Bruce was now getting a bit red in the face, embarrassment was obviously the cause. The doorbell rang again. 

"I-I'll get it." Bruce immediately said, rushing to the door. "Oh, hi!"

"Hi sir. We're here for Peter's birthday. Are you one of his parents? Haven't seen them for a while."

"Oh, er, no, I'm his Uncle, but come in."

The family walked in, and Peter heard this. He ran to the door to greet the people, "Hi!" Wade moved to be at the side of his parents. 

"Hey Peter."

"H-hi." Tony walked over to stand next to Peter, and wrapped his arms around his son. Tony instantly noticed Peter's red face, and realised his new crush.