-|Started With A Stabbing|-

November 24th - 6:00 PM

Eddie and Peter sat in his room, waiting for Wade to finish up talking to Tony about the triplets.  Venom was also in a full physical form, detached from Eddie, but hugging his human boyfriend from behind. 

"Eddie...." 

"What love?"

"Hungry......"

"Before you say it, no we're not gonna eat people Ve, I'll go get you something." Eddie said, seeing Venom smile sweetly. 

"Love youuuu~" 

"Heh." Peter said, seeing Eddie walk out of the door and down to the kitchen. Wade entered the room, standing to the side to let Eddie out. 

"Hey Petey." He said,  going to sit next to Peter on the bed, "You alright?"

"Mhmm." The smaller boy replied, resting his head on Wade's shoulder. He just sat there, thoughts racing through his mind.

They sat there like this for a few moments.

"Wade?"

"Hmm? What's up Peter?"

"Are you okay?" He said, standing up with a worried expression on his face.

"Yea Peter, I-I'm fine."

"Wade... come on... What's up?"

"Nowt Peter, honest."

"You've been really distant lately, I'm worried Wade."

"I'm fine!" Wade snapped, shocking Peter.

"Wa-wade... I'm sorry...." Peter said, walking out.

"Peter, wait!" He called out, rushing catch up with his pregnant boyfriend, "I-I'm the one who should be saying sorry."

"No, it's fine. Just tell me what's wrong!"

"Just str-" Wade said, immediately turning them both around. 

"Wade!" Peter screamed, seeing a blade protrude from Wade's chest, and catching him. "FRIDAY, stop them from getting away!"

"Right away sir."

"You're gonna heal right? Wade, please, tell me you're gonna heal up!" Peter said, tearing up. 

"Target locked Sir." FRIDAY said.

"T-Thanks, call Dad and bring him here, p-please."

"On it Sir."

Wade started to pull the blade out of his chest.

"No, that's dangerous, you'll bleed more."

"I'll he-heal up quicker Petey."

"J-just, be careful..." He said, crying.

Wade wiped Peter's eyes, "I'll be fine... Just go get someone, or stop whoever it was who went to stab you."

"O-okay..."

Wade gave Peter a calming smile, before seeing his boyfriend walk off. 

-----------------------------------------------

Tony entered the tower, already in his iron suit, Steve close behind, shield at the ready. 

"Sir, the culprit is captured in the hall way near Peter's room."

"Thanks FRIDAY. Hallway near Pete's room."

"On it." Steve said, running up the stairs towards Peter's room, stopping when he saw Wade laid on the ground, healing up. 

"I'm fine, go on." Wade said, pointing towards where the attacker was. Steve ran on, slowing down when he heard Peter's voice.

"Why did you do this?" Peter said. Steve walked up behind him.

"Peter?" 

"Hmm?" He replied, spinning around.

"I was going for you....." The attacker said, "You're a freak who shouldn't live! My son should never have met you!"

"What did you just say, you little bitch?" Steve said, walking towards the attacker, ready to hit them. 

"That your apparent 'son' is a freak!"

With that, Steve walked up and punched them in the jaw, "Try saying that again." Soon, Tony had helped Wade up, and they went to meet up with the others. 

"Mom?" Wade said, leaning on Tony.

"Hello Wade." She said with a wicked grin."

"What the fuck!?" He shouted, "Y-you're a psycho cunt!"

She just laughed.

"Oh I know... Planned this for weeks... If only I had gotten that little freak you call your boyfriend."

"Stop!" Wade said, pulling out a gun and pointing it towards his mother, "I fucking love him, and if your mind's too 'corrupted' and full of shit to realise that, then just fucking leave us alone, or die!" 

Peter reached out and pulled the gun away from Wade, "No.... Wade, she's going to go to prison, she can't do anything from us after that." Wade just hugged his boyfriend, eye's tearing up again.

"You don't deserve to be called that, Petey. You're not a freak. You never were, you never will be." He said, wrapping his arms around Peter, "I'm sorry..."