.|Small Mistakes|.

September 22nd - 9:00 AM

(Just a little back story for the main part of this chapter, wanna get to the interesting stuff, but it might be confusing without this :/ )

Wade and Peter had both just woken up after an 'interesting' night. Peter had gone to get washed quickly before he had to go out to help his Dad with some things for his new suit.

"Wait, Petey! Before ya go..." Wade said, running across to Peter before he went out.

"Hmm?" He replied, turning around to face Wade.

"Love ya." He said, kissing Peter quickly on the lips, "Enjoyed last night?"

"Yea, of course, now I gotta go, I'm late as it is. See ya!" Peter said, running out of his room to meet his Dad downstairs.

---------------------------------------

October 15th - 5:30 AM

Peter jolted up in the morning, rushing to the bathroom. He felt gravely ill, probably just the bug that was going around Midtown High, he thought. Wade had noticed that Pete had ran to the bathroom.

"Pete?" Wade said, getting up and walking over to the bathroom, worried about his smaller boyfriend, "You okay?"

"Yep. Just f.... feel ill."

"Whoa, what's up?"

"Sick. Probably just the bug from school. Hope so at least."

"W-what do you mean?"

"It's either a bug or a disease Wade, nout more. What did you think I meant?"

"Nothing... just... nevermind."

"Wade, I'm fi..." Peter was cut off by his own body forcing bile up his throat.

"Oh god. Pete, you sure you're okay?"

"Y-yea. Could you j-just ge...." Again, cut off by puking. Is this gonna stop so I can get a fucking sentence out my mouth? He thought, "Just get Dad or Pops, not bothered."

"Okay." Wade said, running out of the room and towards Peter's parent's room.

Once he got there, he banged on the door.

"Guys! Can one of ya come help?!?" They couple immediately woke up and Tony ran to the door.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?!" Tony said, opening the door to Wade.

"Peter's ill. Told me to come get ya." With that, both Tony and Steve pushed Wade out of the way and ran to Peter. They both arrived at Peter's room and Steve sat beside Peter, rubbing his hand in circles on his son's back.

"Go on, get it up. It'll get better afterwards." Steve said to Peter. Tony dragged Wade over to the corner of the room.

"Any idea what's going on?" Tony asked.

"No, honestly."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

"God. So many things are in mind mind right now." Tony mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"Nout. Just go stay with Pete, he needs it right now. Gotta go call a friend."

"Okay." Wade walked over to the bathroom, cringing when hearing Peter puke again. Fuck... Wade thought, crouching down to his boyfriend's side. Peter stopped puking for about 8 minutes, and sat up properly. He rested his head on Wade's shoulder and the taller boy wrapped his arm around him. He just groaned in pain.