-|Gifts for the Great|-

A/N 

Sorry for the recent chapters being either short or delayed, haven't had many ideas lately. ;-; But hopefully I'll be releasing them more often now. :D

-------------------------------------

December 11th - 3:30 PM

Midtown High was packed with people hurriedly walking out of school for the holidays. Wade and Peter lagged behind the crowds, making sure Peter was safe and happy. By the time they had gotten out of the building, Tony and Steve were there, waiting.

"Usually late." Peter said, giggling a bit. Wade had his arm wrapped around his smaller boyfriend up until they got in the car.

The baby bump was now really noticeable, which got the attention of everyone at school. Everyone was constantly whispering during the day, but throughout it Wade was always beside Peter, comforting him whenever he felt uncomfortable. 

"How was today then, Pete?" Tony asked, eluding to the fact of the now noticeable baby bump.

"Alright, actually." He said, smiling up to Wade, "Few whispers but nowt much." 

Wade placed a small kiss upon Peter's forehead, causing Peter to blush and lean into his taller lover. The young couple were truly happy for the first time since Peter's birthday.

-------------------------------------

December 11th 11:30 PM

The teens were laid in bed, cuddling up to each other and each having a hand on Peter's stomach. 

"Hey Wade?"

"What's up babe?" 

"What're we gonna do when they're here?"

"Hmm?"

"There's three Wade... people our age struggle with one... never mind three."

"Petey..." Wade said, sitting up, covers falling down, "We'll get through it. At least you've got your family on our side, and our friends. And fuck, if that dumbass Flash tries to do anything to hurt you, he's got another thing coming."

"Heh, it's just with the whole school situation. School doesn't allow babies there, obviously, both Dad and Pops are working like mad, we've still gotta go to school an..."

"Shhh.... calm down Pete. We can talk with Steve and Tony in the morning if you like."

"Y-yea. Mhmm. Yea. W-we will.... we'll do that." Peter said, cuddling into Wade more, clearing wanting comfort. The taller boy wrapped his arms around Peter, hugging him until they both fell asleep.

----------------------------

December 12th 6:30 AM

Tony was sat at the kitchen island waiting for his husband to cook breakfast. Steve had insisted that he needed no help, and Tony didn't stop trying to help until Steve had picked him up and sat him on the chair. 

"Aaaaarrrrreeee you sure you don't need help?"

"Yes Tony, heheh, I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

"For god sake Tony I'm fine." Steve laughed, "Just go get Pete and Wade, would ya?"

"Yay." Tony said, hopping out of the chair and walking up to their son's room.

"Knock knock motherfuckers.... " Tony whispered to himself, laughing.

As he opened the door, he saw Peter and Wade already awake, cuddling and Peter's eyes filled with tears.

"Petey, everything's gonna be fine."

"Pete?" Tony asked, "What's up?" 

Tony walked over and sat next to them."

"Stressed..." Wade said, quietly.

"Breakfasts ready for when you two want to come down."

"Th-thanks Dad." Peter said between sobs.

Tony left the room, allowing the young couple to get dressed. Peter pulled on an oversized hoodie and Wade put on some shorts and a t-shirt. They walked down to the kitchen and sat down. Peter stayed silent for majority of it.

"Wanna talk about it Pete?" Wade asked.

"Mhmm." Peter nodded, "Dad?"

"Yea? What's up Pete?" Tony said.

"W-what are we gonna do about the triplets?"

"What do ya mean?"

"Just that we won't be able to take care of them all day, and you two will be working a lot and..."

"Peter, we've had an idea, it'll help with this. We're gonna talk to school about getting you some days off, both of you, to take care of them. If we can, Pete, you'll get Monday, Wednesday and Friday off, Wade you'll get Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and you'll just have to bring back work for the other to do. Okay?"

"Thanks Dad." He said, looking up and smiling.

"Told ya it'd be fine." Wade said before flinching as Peter hit him playfully. "Ow." He said over dramatically.

"Wimp." Peter laughed, smiling towards Wade.