.|When The Stars Shine Bright|.

September 21st - 7:00 PM

The trio were just finishing up patrol, no criminals were at large tonight, might as well turn in for the night. Wade was planning on staying at Peter's for the night, since his parents were out of town for the night.

"Hey, thanks for letting me stay." Wade said to Tony and Steve, still in costume.

"Errr, and who are you?" Tony asked, looking towards Peter.

"It's Wade Dad, he's a hero too. Well 'hero'." 

"Oh.... nice. Well, there's dinner for you two at the table, pizza night. :) " Steve replied, pointing towards the dining room. 

"Thanks Pops, thanks Dad!" Peter said, pulling Wade towards the table.

-----------------------------------

They'd just finished eating and were sat on the couch, Peter's parents on the other, all watching a film together. 

"I'm gonna go to bed." Peter said, two thirds of the way into the film, tired as hell. 

"Okay Pete, see ya in the morning." Tony said, waving to Peter, before a knock at the door. Peter popped over to the door to open it.

"Hi." He said to the strangers.

"Hi, erm, Wade told us he was staying here. We wanted to come pick him up. You're Eddie, right? His best mate?"

"No. I'm Peter. Let me j-just go get him." Peter walked over to the couch, "Er, Wade, it's for you."

"Okay. Coming!" Wade shouted towards the door, hopping up and walking over, "Mom, Dad! W-what are you doing here? Didn't think you were here tonight!"

"We weren't, we were worried. Is that your girlfriend's brother and family? Hi!" She said, waving at Peter's family. 

"I-I don't have a girlfriend, Mom."

"Oh? Single still?"

"N-no."

"A boyfriend?!?!?" His parents shouted in harmony, angry as fuck. Peter tried sneaking away, but Wade urged him to come meet his parents.

"H-Hi.." Peter said, awkwardly smiling. 

"This is your boyfriend?!?! He's so..... small!" His mother said.

Over at the couch, Tony was ready to get up and fight for his son, but Steve cuddled him so he calmed down. 

"Yes Mom. Yea he is."

"Wade, dear, come on. Let's go home and find you a g..."

"No. You lot go home. Don't give a shit."

"Wade! Come on!"

"No Mom! I'd rather fuck a spider than go home with you bastards. At least his parents fucking accept me." 

"Fine! Don't ever think you're accepted at home again."

"Thanks! Making life much fucking better. Oh! Wait, one more thing!" Wade shouted, seeing his parents turn around. Once they did, he kissed Peter on the lips and held up his middle finger up to them.

Steve and Tony turned around at the shouting and were surprised to see the scene, Tony just smiled and Steve was in awe, they found it really cute.

They broke away from the kiss, and Peter looked up towards the taller boy and smiled. 

"I-I'm still gonna go to bed, heh. Night guys." He said, waving to his parents.

Peter's parents waved back, and then turned back around to watch the film. Wade followed Peter up. 

"God, he's grown up."

"Ya don't say, Tony, hmm?" 

"I remember when we were like that. When we started dating."

"You wouldn't stop flirting. Huh?"

"Can't help it if you're so hot." Tony said, cuddling into Steve more.

"Thanks, but you're adorable." Steve replied, pulling Tony closer to his chest.

---------------------------------------

Once both of the teens were in their room, Wade walked up behind Peter and held him close, "Wanna go out tonight? I heard the stars shine brightest towards the end of September."

"Sure." They both snuck out of the house, and went out into the field. Peter made a hammock with his webs, and they both rested on there.

Wade wrapped his arm around Peter, and Peter snuggled into Wade. Wade slipped his hand near Peter's ass, causing Peter to slap his hand away.

"Frisky. Heh." Peter said and Wade pushed him down, shocking his boyfriend. He just blushed, and they both laughed. Wade leaned in and kissed him.