-|High Hopes|-

April 16th - 10:00 AM

The young couple now had every day off of school due to the 'gifts', as the teachers referred to them. Wade would always stay by Peter's side, ready to do anything for him. 

"Hey Petey?" Wade asked while preparing something for his boyfriend.

"Hmm?" The smaller boy replied, trying to stand up.

"Whooaa~"Wade said bringing over food and making sure Peter sat down again, "Firstly, stay sat down, and Eddie's gonna pop over after school tonight. Think he said something about help?"

"Oh right, forgot that was today. Yea, he's just coming over to help with the room."

"Right... w-when did you mention that?" 

"Yeaaaa.... I might've forgotten. Heh... Yea, sorry."

"It's fine Pete." Wade said, sitting next to Peter and wrapping his arm around the smaller boy. They cuddled up and put a film on, until they heard a knock at the door.

"Early?" Peter looked towards Wade as he got up and walked towards the door. Wade jumped up and tried to get Peter to sit back down, but they both ended up at the door. Peter opened it up to reveal Wade's dad.

"Hey son..." He said, shyly smiling, hoping Wade isn't going to get defensive or aggravated. Wade was shocked, mouth open slightly. 

"W-what are you doing here..?"

"Sent here, kinda. Your mum's still angry, and to be honest, I-I'm sorry. I-Is there anything I c-could do to help?"

Peter just stood to the side, letting the father and son talk.

"Erm... well... I-I don't know dad, we've got things covered so far." Wade said, trying to think about something to let his dad back into his life.

"You could help set up the room. My dads have done a lot and it'd be nice for them to have a break..." Peter suggested.

"Yea! You could!" Wade said, bouncing like a little puppy.  

"I'll do that then. C-can I come in to help?"

"Yea! Sure!"

The trio walked in, making their way slowly upstairs to the baby room. It had a rainbow of colours scattered throughout the room. Three bassinets were sat across the back wall.

"Triplets?" Wade's dad asked.

"Heh, yea." The taller boy said.

"Working hard..." Wade's dad laughed.

"Dad!" Wade shouted. Peter just laughed it off, before hunching over in pain slightly. The taller teen rushed to Peter's side, checking if he was okay. 

"Yea. J-just a kick, Wade. Don't worry."

"You sure? Pretty sure I've got something to help."

"It's fine Wade. The pain fades."

"Okay, okay, sit down."

"I'm fine, seriously. Hehe." Without a word, Wade picked Peter up, bridal style, and carried him downstairs. His dad followed close behind, ready to catch them if need be.

"Hey dad, Peter's dad are gonna be home around 4, and our friend's coming over to help about 3 ish."

"Okay. I could get to work now if you need. I don't have anything to do anyway."

Peter and Wade look to each other.

"Dad, it's fine, we'll wait until everyone else gets home." Wade said as he placed Peter down on the couch and turned on the TV. 

-----

3:30 PM

Eddie had finally arrived at the tower and entered, with a few things to help Peter out.

"Hey guys!" He said as he reached the living room, "Brought some stuff for ya Pete." He handed some boxes to the smallest teen who was curled up in Wade's arms. 

"Thanks bud. Pops' gonna be home soon to help." Peter replied, "Oh and Wade's dad is gonna help too." 

"That's okay... And~ just letting ya know that Ve's gonna help you with the baby side of things while I work on the room with..?"

"Just call me Mr. Wilson."

"With Mr Wilson." 

"Mhmm." Venom said, walking through the door holding what seemed to be a small infant.

"Is that the new one?!" Peter said, sitting up rapidly, excited to see their friend's new baby.

"Sleeper, yea."

"He's half symbiote, so a handful." Eddie said, laughing slightly, "You can hold him if you want." Peter's eyes lightened up and a wide smile spread across his face. 

"Really?" He said, looking up to Eddie when Venom walked over and placed the small child in Peter's arms. Peter cooed and held the child close to him.

"T-That's y-yours?" Mr Wilson asked, confused because the child wasn't human, well, didn't seem to be. 

"Yea. Got a problem?" Eddie said, looking towards Wade's dad.

"N-No. Wasn't expecting a a-"

"Alien? He's a hybrid.... technically. But I still love 'em."

"He's so cute Eddie!" Peter said, looking down at the infant in his arm, "I- I can't wait for ours!" He passed the infant back to Venom, and the pair sat down. 

"When do you think they're gonna be home?" Eddie asked.

"About 4 I think they said."

"Okay.... What are we gonna do until then?"

"Well... talk?" Wade awkwardly suggested. 

"Yea, we haven't seen each other properly since what? December?"

"Mhmm." Peter said.

Wade leaned down to whisper something to Peter, confusing everyone else there.

"Peter, what's that on your hand?" Venom asked, pointing to a golden band on Peter's finger.

"Oh, a ring." He said before turning back to whisper back to Wade. 

"Didn't think you wore jewellery." Eddie said, slightly confused.

"I don't." Peter replied, not really focusing. 

"Then why are ya wearing it?" 

"Promise ring." He said, yet again not focusing.

"You're gonna get married!?!" Eddie and Venom said simultaneously.

"Yep." Peter said, popping the 'p'. 

Eddie jumped up in excitement, squealing like a little girl. Everyone just laughed at him. 

-----

Peter's parents entered the tower and walked in on everyone's excitement about the engagement. 

"Tell them about it, huh?" Tony said, walking up to the living room. 

"Yep, and Eddie's acting like a little girl." Wade answered. 

The group all sat in the room, laughing and joking around together. Peter was curled up in Wade's arms, Eddie and Venom sat next to each other, able to help Sleeper if needed, Mr Wilson was sat across from his son and Peter, and Tony was sat on Steve's lap since there was no where else. 

"Fuck!" Peter screamed curling into himself.

"Whoa~ What's up!?" Wade asked, fear clearly showing in his eyes.

"T-Think they're impatient."

"They're coming?!" Wade said, panicking.

"Ahh! Fuck! Yes!" Peter screamed in pain, tears starting to appear in his eyes, "They're coming..."