I

"Listen, dude, I just wanna deliver these pizzas," I tried again with a loud sigh.

"I understand, but I cannot let you in to see mr Stark," the receptionist repeated himself, looking just as frustrated as I felt.

"Well, then can't I just leave it with you and you can bring it to him?" I suggested hopefully, looking at my wrist watch. I was already late with the next delivery, but I had to get these pizzas off my hands first.

"I can't receive a box not accounted for," he repeated, making me roll my eyes in annoyance and shift the weight to my other foot.

"Brian, have you heard from the pizza place? Oooh, my pizza!" A voice shouted excitedly. I turned around to see a small man with a goatee. Tony Stark.

"Oooh, someone who wants the pizzas!" I replied equally excited before I showed my usual irritated face and handed him the pizzas; "and that'll be 48 dollars."

"I don't like being handed things," he stated, holding a dismissive hand up.

"How do you feel about having things thrown at you?"

I sent him a cold smile.

"I like you," he stated with a small grin.

"That's because I bring you pizza. Can I just have my money?" I asked frustrated.

"Don't have any cash."

"Aren't you Tony Stark?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Aren't you a little sassy for someone I'm about to give money to?" He shot back.

"I thought you didn't have any cash," I replied quickly, making him laugh loudly.

"Come on," he decided, waving me with him as he started walking away.

"Dude, I'm on the clock!" I complained, not going after him.

"If you don't come we can't pay for the pizzas," he tried arguing as he stepped into an elevator, patiently waiting for me.

"Then I get to eat the pizzas in the car," I shrugged.

"I'll give you a really big tip," he tried.

"This tip better be huge," I mumbled as I stepped into the elevator at the last minute before the doors closed.

A quiet jazz song started playing in the background as we waited awkwardly.

"Do you really get to eat the pizzas?" He asked curiously, interrupting the silence.

"You have no idea how much I love prank calls. Especially when they order cheese pizza," I added with a small smile. He looked at me.

"They're my favourite," I explained, making Tony Stark smile as well.

"I like your style."

"Thanks. I call it 'pizza delivery girl uniform on a goddess'," I replied, stretching out the red shirt for him to see.

"I meant food wise... not that it doesn't apply to your looks," he added, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Yep, I'm beautiful," I agreed as the elevator doors opened.

"Tony! Did you get the pizzas, I am starving!" A voice complained before a guy appeared by dropping down from the vents; "oof, you are my hero."

"I think your hero should be the person actually bringing you the pizzas, but sure, give him credit," I joked, handing him the boxes; "that'll be 48 dollars."

"Oh, uh, Nat will pay!" He decided, grabbing the boxes and looking hungrily at them.

"Great! Should I just give up on getting my money?" I asked mr Stark, who was still next to me.