IV pt II

"Sister!" I was greeted as I stepped into the marble room.
"Sup bruh." I sent him a small nod as I stepped over to him.
"I see you are still doing your humane ways," he laughed, throwing an arm over my shoulder as we walked into the feasting hall.
"Yep. I'm even making friends. I think," I added with a slight frown.
"You are unsure?" He questioned
"Quite."
"Doth they know the truth about you, sister?"
"That would ruin the whole human thing, wouldn't it?" I shot back, taking a seat on the right side of the white marble table.
"Perhaps. Are you hoping to remain... what might you be calling yourself these days, sister?" He asked as he sat down opposed to me.
"Arabella," I replied quickly, making him burst in a fruitful laughter.
"What? I think it's pretty," I decided with a shrug.
"Arabella," my brother repeated, tasting the name as it rolled over his tongue; "where did you get it from?"
"It's a song," I explained, popping a grape from the many kinds of fruit.
"A hymn?"
"By arctic monkeys," I added, picking up a banana and slowly peeling it.
"You do amuse me, sister mine," he commented, a small smile playing on his lips.
"How fortunate. I wouldn't wish to anger you. I know what you're like," I added teasingly, taking a bite from the banana.
"Oh, you do not remember Actaeon?" He questioned me.
"He had it coming," I muttered under my breath, removing a little more of the peel.
"You turned him into a doe!"
"And the Hunter becomes the hunted," I added poetically, taking another bite.
"You yourself are a huntress, though," he commented.
"I am also protector of wild animals. And I have changed a lot throughout my years," I added.
"We are still kids."
"I am 12 minutes older than you, however," I commented, taking the last bite of the banana.
"12 minutes is not much for someone who has lived for thousands of years," he replied calmly. I shrugged.
"Thousands of years plus 12 minutes in my case," I added with a sassy smile.
"Will our half sis be joining?" I asked instead.
"Oh, I do not believe so. Neither will father," my brother added formally.
"Shocker," I said sarcastically, eating another grape.
"Hopefully, you are not filling up on those fruits," a loud voice said. I looked at the end of the room.
"Children," she greeted lovingly.
"Mother," my brother replied, quickly standing up to go kiss her cheek.
"Hey, ma," I greeted, sending her, too, one of my nods.
"You are still playing human?" She questioned me, quickly kissing my forehead as before taking a seat next to me.
"Otherwise she would not be filling herself with stuffing," my brother pointed out as I threw another grape into my mouth; "only humans must eat so much."
"Hey! I'm hungry!" I complained; "it was a really long walk here."
"Surely it must have been, dear," mum agreed; "How is the human world treating you?"
"Well," I decided with a nod.
"She called herself Arabella," my brother added in with an amused smile.
"Arabella," my mum repeated quietly before clicking her tongue; "I like it."

I'm really curious to hear how many of you figured out who our main character is. All in all, there is only one person she could be (with the many hints that has been dropped) but I don't know if it's a bit too far away from regular knowledge for you to guess... anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
- Tessa