VII

"Where are you going?" Tony asked loudly from his spot on the couch

"Work," I replied quickly, correcting my ponytail.

"Have fun," Pepper told with a small smile from her spot next to Tony.

"Thanks Pepper!"

"Bye pizza girl!" Tony yelled as I left.

I'd been living at the tower for about two weeks and had had my daily life there. Well, there and at Devine Pizzas, that is.

The walk to Devine Pizzas was longer than from my old apartment, but still relatively short, meaning I was there after ten minutes.

"Hey Zack," I greeted as I walked in the back, quickly getting an overview of the situation.

He sent me a quick nod instead of answering as he was on the phone, scribbling down an order.

"And you want that delivered?" he asked with his customer voice.

"Okay, it'll be there in 45 minutes."

He placed the work phone back on the counter before starting on the dough.

"It's pretty quiet today," he informed; "Maybe you could refill the soda fridge or something?"

TONY

"What are we gonna do about it?" Steve asked Fury.

"Go check it out," Fury ordered; "We don't know how big a situation this is, so I'd like for you, Tony, Natasha and Clint to go."

We all nodded.

"And we need you to bring along Arabella. As... Backup, we'll call it. I want to see how she acts on a mission."

"Uh, she's actually at work," I added to the conversation, awkwardly holding up a finger.

"This is her work," Fury corrected; "Are you saying she's unable to do her job here? That means we have to consider her a threat," he warned.

"No, she'll be there," Natasha decided, sending me a silencing glance.

"Devine Pizzas, this is Arabella," Arabella replied immediately after I'd begun the call.

"We need you to come in," I told.

"Can't. I'm at work," she replied calmly; "Also, it's polite to introduce yourself when you call someone."

"Okay, hi Arabella, this is Tony Stark, we need you to come in," I repeated in a hiss.

"You have to order a pizza," She told.

"Fine!" I agreed; "We'd like a pizza, and we'd like you to deliver it. I'm sending you the address, okay?"

Natasha lifted her hand in a questioning manner, making me shrug.

"Thank you for placing your order at Devine Pizzas! Your order will be delivered in 45 minutes," she informed politely.

"Be here in 30," I ordered before hanging up. The others looked at me.

"She's on her way," I explained.

ARABELLA

"This place is kind of lame," I stated as we looked at the seemingly empty apartment building.

"We think it's a hiding spot for an organisation," Tony informed.

"Which?"

"We don't know," Natasha lied, clearly thinking I wouldn't see. I ignored it.

"How do we get in?" Clint asked.

No one answered, which made me impatient.

"We knock!"